Part 5

The next day, Ashwin went to Sivaangi's class.

Ashwin : Pavithra! Inge vaange!

Pavithra : Sollunge Ashwin, enna venum?😒

Ashwin : Sivaangi enga?

Pavithra : Athu ungalukku theve illathe vishiyam Ashwin.

Ashwin : Please Pavithra! I didn't mean to hurt her.

Pavithra : Why are you searching for a person whom you consider as a disturbance?

Ashwin : Ille Pavithra. Those words came out of frustration. I'm sorry.

Pavithra : She didn't come today. You may leave now. (She left before Ashwin could reply her)

____________________________________

For the next few days, Sivaangi didn't attend college. Ashwin eventually got busy in his practice again. She has decided to maintain a distance from him since he considers her as a disturbance.

Sivaangi : Hi Pavi. Thank you for sending me the details of our assignment.

Pavithra : Oii ! Ithukke ellam ennake thanks sollathey!

Sivaangi : Cheri, sollele.Vaa polam ennake pasikithu.

Pavithra : Cheri, vaa canteen polam.

Sivaangi : Hmm okay.

____________________________________

At the football field,

Unknown guy : Ashwin! I heard Sivaangi is here today.

Ashwin : Unmaiya?

Unknown guy : Amaa da. She's at the canteen now.

Ashwin : Cheri, thank you.

Ashwin ran towards the canteen. When he saw her, his guilt started overtaking his emotions. Her eyes were lifeless.Her lips were dry. She wasn't the Sivaangi he knew. He saw Pavithra trying to cheer her up but she didn't bother about it.

Ashwin slowly walked towards her.

Ashwin : Oii shorty!

Sivaangi : Pavi! Vaa polam. (She pulled Pavithra and started walking)

Ashwin : Sivaangi!!! Please ma! I'm sorry! Don't be like this! Ellarum paakuraange. (He was literally running after them)

Sivaangi stopped.

Sivaangi : U can shout and call me a disturbance in front of everyone and embarrass me. Then when I don't accept your apology and walked away, you are saying "ellarum paakuraange". Wow Ashwin! (She said sarcastically)

Ashwin : Haiyo, I'm sorry ma!

Sivaangi : Athellam ennake vendam! Please get lost!

Ashwin stood frozen, this was the same innocent girl who brought him food everyday just to make sure he eats properly. He was feeling very guilty for embarrassing her.

A few weeks went by, Sivaangi was still avoiding Ashwin. While he started missing her presence in his life. Rakshan told Ashwin that she'll eventually come around. Ashwin started passing by her class everyday, just to see her face. He would make sure that she also goes for the band practice since she got selected as the lead singer. He even visits her house hoping to get a glimpse of her.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading❤❤❤