Part 10

Saturday,

Sivaangi got dressed up in a black bodycon dress and paired it with huge silver earrings. She wore minimal makeup and curled her hair. She looked gorgeous.

She opened the door, only to be stunned by Ashwin wearing a black formal shirt. The top 2 buttons open making him look hot, paired with designer shoes. His hair set perfectly.
He looked like a Greek God.

Ashwin was equally stunned by Sivaangi. They looked at each other and stood frozen. Sivaangi's mother broke their trance.

Binni : Sivaangi!!! Paaren, this is the first time I'm seeing you in a dress.😍

Sivaangi : Hehe🙈 Thank you ma!

Ashwin : Hello aunty.

Binni : Hello aiyah. Paarthu poitu vaange. If it's going to be late, call and inform us.

Ashwin : Sure aunty, don't worry. Bye!😄Vaa Sivaangi!

Sivaangi's MV : Enna ivaru onnume sollele?😒Evlo kashtam pattu dress pannen.

Sivaangi : Ahhh,varen. Bye ma!

____________________________________

In the car,

Ashwin was concentrating on the road, when Sivaangi played a song called "Oru paadhi kadhavu". (Please listen to the song in the background)

Ashwin looked at Sivaangi and their eyes met.

Sivaangi : Senior, road eh paarthu car drive pannunge!😏

Ashwin : Ivlo azhaga oru ponnu pakkathule iruntha naa epdi road eh paarpen!😒Yendiii ivlo azhaga iruke?😵

Sivaangi : Naan eppothume azhagu thaan!😒😏🤣

Ashwin held her hand. Sivaangi looked surprised. She raised her eyebrows indicating a "what".

Ashwin : Yen? Pudike koodatha?😏

Sivaangi : No!😝(She said while sticking her tongue out)

Ashwin stopped the car outside the restaurant while Sivaangi got excited.

Sivaangi : Ashwin!!! Beach side?!!!!😍

Ashwin : Hmm (He nodded and held her hand,bringing her to the reserved table)

Sivaangi : Beach side view evlo azhaga iruke😍.

Ashwin : Athe vide azhaga irukke nii.😵

Sivaangi : Oiiii! enna try pandre?🤨

Ashwin : Onnum illeye!😏

Ashwin called the waiter and ordered their food. While waiting for the food,

Ashwin : Ms.shorty ku enna colour pidikum?

Sivaangi : Red and black. Ungalukku?

Ashwin : White.

Sivaangi : I see. Ungalukke enna ellam pidikum?🤔

Ashwin : Unne thaan pidikum😏.

Sivaangi : Pochiii ungalukke enamo aachi Ashwin.😒

Ashwin : You're not calling me "Ashwiney" nowadays, I miss it.

Sivaangi : Koopduren Ashwiney😂. Pothuma?

Ashwin : Hmm (He nodded with a smirk on his face)

Sivaangi : Ethukke dinner ku kooptinge?

Ashwin : Ohh athuvaa😂Nii enkitte olunga pesame, ennake paithiyam pudichiruchi. Athaan, inime apdi pannathey nu sollurathuke kootitu vanthen.

Sivaangi : Ohhhhh😂Apology accepted Ashwiney!

Ashwin : Yay! (He said excitedly)

The slow music started to play and all the couples started to dance. Ashwin gave his hand to Sivaangi. She looked shocked

Ashwin : Can I have this dance?

Sivaangi : Sure🙈. (She put her palms on his)

He slowly placed his hands on her waist making her body shiver. She placed one hand on his shoulder and started to dance. They were both blushing while their hearts beated fast.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤