Part 60

In Coimbatore,

Ashwin was just about to investigate Kesha, but his phone started ringing. His eyes became red when he saw the caller ID.

Ashwin : Sollu!! (he shouted)

Shanavi : Cool mamz! Ungalukku unge maamiyaar, vendama?😏

Ashwin : What are you talking about?!!!😠(he shouted)

Shanavi : Chill pannu babe!😏Enna kalyanam pannikiriya?

Ashwin was about to burst out of anger but he took a deep breath and composed himself.

Lakshmikanthan : Yaaru?

He asked but Ashwin didn't reply his father.

Ashwin : Unnake ennathan di, venum?

Shanavi : Nii thaan venum!

Ashwin : Pchh!!!! (he was really annoyed)

Shanavi : Chill, purusha! Kovam padaathinge, blood pressure increase aayirum!😏

Ashwin : Purusha gurusha nu sonne!!! Serupaale adippen di unne!😠( he shouted)

Shanavi : Adichiko!😝

Ashwin : Enna jenmam di nii?!! Psycho ah?!😠

Shanavi : Unnale thaa, Ashwin! Olunga vanthu kalyanam panne! Illena unnode project um swaha! Binni um swaha!

Ashwin : Naaa setthalum nadakathu di!!

Shanavi : Nii settha, epdi da nadekkum?

Ashwin took deep breaths. He was raging in anger and he was trying hid best to compose himself.

Ashwin : Binni aunty, enga?

Shanavi : Safe thaa...but she's in my custody.

Ashwin : Leave Sivaangi and her family alone!!!!

Shanavi : If I left her, will you marry me?

Ashwin : Be serious, Shanavi.

Shanavi sighed.

Shanavi : I am serious! You marry me, I release Binni. Think about this offer Ashwin, I'll give you 2 hours.

She said and hung up.

Lakshmikanthan : Shanavi?

Ashwin nodded and quickly dialed Sivaangi.

_______________________________________

Ashwin : Sivaangi ma!

Sivaangi broke, hearing his voice. Tears started falling down her cheeks.

Sivaangi : Ashwiney!!! Ammaaa!(she started sobbing hard)

Mega took the phone from her.

Mega : Ashwin!! Binni aunty kaanom! Pugazh and uncle, Sivaangi eh samaathanam pandrange! Shanavi call panna laam, Sivaangi phone ku. She has kidnapped Binni aunty!

Ashwin : I know!🤦‍♂I'll try to settle this!

Mega : Sikiram da!!!!! Aval ethachum pannire pora!

Ashwin : Sivaangi eh paathuko! Niiyum tension agaathey, nallathu ille! Pugazh kitte phone eh kudu!

Mega hummed and gave the phone to Pugazh.

Pugazh : Mappilai!

Ashwin : Dei! Naa ellame seri pannidren da! Kavale padaathinge ellarum!

Pugazh : Seri da! Naa inge ellatheyum paathukuren! I just called Rakshan.

Ashwin : Hmm seri da!

They hung up.
_______________________________________

In a while,

Rakshan, Pavithra, Monica, Shekar, Adithi and Seetha came to Sivaangi's house.

Monica and Pavithra immediately hugged Sivaangi, the minute they entered.

Sivaangi's eyes were swollen, she didn't have the energy to even stand.

Pugazh's eyes was also welled up but he kept wiping it because he had to stay strong for his family.

Krishnakumar was literally broken and sat on the sofa, like a statue.

Tears were flowing down Mega's cheek.

Seetha hugged Mega and comforted her. Rakshan and Shekar kept assuring Pugazh and Krishnakumar that everything will be alright.

Adithi stood there confused, as she couldn't understand the situation.

_______________________________________

After a few minutes,

Monica wrapped her arm around Sivaangi. She laid her head on Monica's shoulder and started sobbing quietly. Meanwhile, Pavithra was patting her shoulder and caressing her hair.

Monica : Aluvaathey chellam! Aunty vanthuruvaange ma!

Pavithra : Amaa darling! Don't cry, paaru mugam ellam epdi iruku nu!

She said and walked to the kitchen to bring a glass of water for Sivaangi.

Pavithra : Intha kudi!

Sivaangi : Vena! (muffled voice)

Monica : Kudi da! You are dehydrated!

Pavithra : Please di!

Sivaangi hummed and took a sip of water.

Pavithra : Wait ah! I'll go and give everyone something to drink.

She said and went.

Monica slowly brought Sivaangi to her room and forced her to close her eyes. She instantly dosed off, due to tiredness.

Mega : Thoongitaala? (she whispered)

Monica hummed and hugged Mega tightly.

Mega : Bayama iruke, akka!

Monica : Onnum agaathu! (she kissed her forehead)

Seetha brought Adithi to the room. She was already asleep, so she put her beside Sivaangi and covered them with a blanket.

Pavithra came inside and sighed.

Pavithra : That psycho isn't going to change!
_______________________________________

Downstairs,

Rakshan : Pugazh, I have some ideas da! Anthe psycho periamma veh enga vechirupa nu!

Shekar : Appo nambe poi ange paarpom!

Pugazh and Krishnakumar quickly nodded. Four of them left to search for Binni.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading😍❤❤❤