Part 9

They kept quiet for a few hours until the nurse came in and asked Sivaangi to help her hold his arm tightly when she removes the needle.

Sivaangi held his hand and looked away, not wanting to look at his eyes.

Ashwin : Ahhhhh (He shouted in pain)

Sivaangi : Ashwin??! Konjam poruthuko! (She said in a concerned tone)

Ashwin : Hmm (He nodded)

Nurse : Mudinjirichi. Doctor will come in awhile to let you know whether you'll be discharged earlier. Since you're perfectly alright now.

Sivaangi : Thank you.

The nurse left, while the doctor entered and informed Ashwin that he can be discharged today. Sivaangi helped Ashwin pack all his things and waited for Pugazh to pick them up. Pugazh sent Ashwin home and went to their house.

_____________________________________

Ashwin settled on his couch and started thinking.

Ashwin's MV(mind voice): Epdi Ashwin unnale avale unnode future gf nu takkunu solle mudinjathu?🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀Aval enna neneichirupaa?

After a while,

Ashwin's MV : Do you admire her? Yes. Do you find her pretty? Absolutely. Do you find her cute? Very much. Do you think she'll take good care of you? Confirm ah. Can you stay without her presence in your life? No. Appo, do you love her? Ummm... I don't know!!!!!

He went into a deep thinking till he slept on his couch. The next day, he got up early and went to the college.

____________________________________

At the college,

Rakshan : Ennode best friend epdi irukan?

Sivaangi : Better anne. Amma gave me some healthy food to give it to him later.

Rakshan : Periamma eppothume avanukke special ah kudukuraange😑.

Sivaangi :🤣🤣Vidunge anne. I do for u!

Rakshan : Amma thaaye!!!😱Vendam! I want to stay alive. (He said earning a beat from his sister)

Sivaangi : Adeee!!! Naa senja nalla irukkum😂.

Rakshan : Irukkom. But saaptutone, nambe iruke maatom!🤣🤣🤣

Sivaangi frowned. Ashwin walked towards them.

Ashwin : Hey shorty!

Sivaangi : Hello.

Ashwin : Nalla irukiya?

Sivaangi : Hmm.

Ashwin : Aiyayo! Marupidiyum vedalam murungai maram erutha?!😱

Sivaangi : Pchhh! Athellam onnum ille. Inthaange, take this! Amma asked me to give you. ( She gave the food to him) Cheri anne, Bye!!! Bye Ashwin.

Ashwin and Rakshan : Bye ma!

____________________________________

At the field,

Ashwin : Pahh, aunty samayal nah aunty samayal thaan.😋😋😋(He said while eating the food)

Rakshan : Irukkum irukkum!!!😒Unnake vayiru valikke pothu!

Ashwin : Kannu vekkathey da erume!!!!

Rakshan : Poda deii! Athu enna unnake mattum special saapadu!

Ashwin : Naan avunge marumagan leh! (he said and mentally face palmed himself)

Ashwin's MV : Ennada ollerure?!!!🤦‍♀😱

Rakshan : Etheyyy??!!!😱

Ashwin : Deiii sorry da! Ennake ippolam ipdithaa vaayile irunthu varuthuu🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀.

Rakshan thought for a moment and asked

Rakshan : Do you love my sister?

Ashwin : I'm trying to figure it out.

Rakshan : Oh, sikiram yosichi solle. Don't give her false hope.

Ashwin : Hmm (He nodded)

____________________________________

Ashwin waited for Sivaangi in front her class making her blush. Once she got out, he immediately pulled her hand and stood behind a pillar. Her face immediately turned red and looked like a tomato.

Sivaangi : Ash...Ashwi...Ashwin!!!!!

Ashwin : Enna ma? Pechu vare matikkutha?😏(He smirked)

Sivaangi : Ath..athu..athulam varuthu!!! (She looked down unable to look at him)

Ashwin : Cheri, naan vantha velai sollitu poiduren. Saturday I'm taking you out for dinner! I've already asked aunty and uncle for their permission. So, ready ah iru! (He said and left leaving a flabbergasted Sivaangi behind)

They felt someone's gaze on them but shrugged the feeling.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤