Part 35

The next day, she received a call from Ashwin.

Her eyes widened in surprise and decided to clear her doubts.

She picked the call.

Ashwin : Hello baby girl!😍

Sivaangi : Hi Ashwiney.

Ashwin frowned.

Ashwin : Yen un kural ipdi irukku?🧐

Sivaangi : Yen Shanavi ange work pandra nu sollave ille enkitte?

Ashwin : Athe vidu ma. She's not important. Naane ippothaan time
kidachi call pandren.

Sivaangi : Yen sollele? (she asked in a stern tone)

Ashwin : I didn't think it was important ma.

Sivaangi : Oh appo enne murder panna nenecha avaluku, job kuduthathu important ah theriliya? (she questioned him sarcastically)

Ashwin : Ma...

He wanted to explain but Sivaangi cut him off.

Sivaangi : You don't even text me nowadays Ashwin! Naan evlo wait pannuven theriyuma?! Job important thaan but text koodava panne mudiyathu?! I'm disappointed Ashwin. We used to share everything together! Ippo paaru, aval ange irukurathey third person solli thaan ennake therithu! (She started to sob) I miss you Ashwin! But anthe missing feel one-sided ah thaan therithu ennake! Inthe oru varusham leh business kaage avlo times Chennai vanthu irukke! But oru time koodava enne paakenum, pesenum, katti pidikanum nu thonele?! Ennake avlo hope irukkum. But you'll say that you have an important job, so you have to return to Coimbatore.

She took a deep breath.

Ashwin was feeling very guilty and he decided to listen to her pour her heart out.

Sivaangi : Oru thadave naan unkoode sande pottu irupena Ashwin? You know how times naan thaniya ukkanthu alunthuruken nu?! Unnale thaan. I just wished for a phone call. Nii ettene mani ku call panni irunthaalum naan eduthurupen Ashwin. Nii oru thadave koode try pannale. I'm sorry for saying all this. Ennake vere vali therile. (She cried more)

Ashwin : I'm really sorry ma. Projects naale thaan. I'm so sorry!!! (his voice almost breaking)

Sivaangi didn't have the mood to talk to him, so she hung up.

_______________________________________

The next day, Ashwin booked a flight to Chennai and cancelled all his meetings.

He went to Sivaangi's college to see her hugging a man while crying.

He was curious and also heartbroken to see her in such a state.

Gautham : Ashwin?

Ashwin nodded and came towards them.

Sivaangi looked at him and immediately moved away. She wiped her tears.

Sivaangi : Ethuku vanthey, Ashwin?

Ashwin : Maa! Naa soldrathey kelu! (he jogged behind her when she started to walk away)

Ashwin held her wrist and she shrugged him off.

Sivaangi : Thirumbe Coimbatore poiru Ashwin!

Ashwin's eyes teared up. He was hurt because he was the reason Sivaangi was hurt.

Sivaangi immediately ran to her car and went home.

Gautham stopped Ashwin.

Gautham : Inge paarunge Ashwin. She loves you so much! She'll be normal if you talked to her.

Ashwin hummed in response and drove to Sivaangi's house.

Pugazh : Vaa da!😄

Ashwin didn't notice Pugazh and ran to Sivaangi's room. The door was locked.

Ashwin : Maaa! I'm sorry ma!!!🥺Please! Pesame irukaathey!!!🥺Ennale thaange mudille!

Sivaangi : Ivlo naal enkitte pesame, nalla thaane irunthe!!! (she shouted from the room)

Tears started falling down his cheeks.

Ashwin : I love you Sivaangi😭Please open the door! Ennale nimathiya irukke mudiyathu, knowing our relationship is not in a stable condition.

Sivaangi didn't reply him.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading😍❤❤❤

_______________________________________