Part 4

A few months went by, Ashwin eventually got close to Sivaangi. They even became good friends. Sivaangi would usually bring him lunch and wait for him to finish his football practice.

It has been a busy month for him since he had a match at the end of the month.

During lunch,Sivaangi went to the football field.

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyyyyy!!!! (She shouted)

Ashwin : Ahhh varennn ma! (He shouted back)Vaa Rakshan un thangachi vanthuta.

Rakshan : Varen da. Nii mothele po.

Ashwin : Okayy!

Ashwin ran towards Sivaangi.

Ashwin : Sikiram kudu ma. Pasikithu!

Sivaangi : Iru Ashwiney! Let's wait for anne.

Ashwin : Athellam mudiyathu! (Ashwin took the food from her and started eating)

Sivaangi chuckled and waited for her brother.

Sivaangi : Anne! Take this!

Rakshan : Thank you thangam.

After awhile,they completed the meal and Ashwin ran to the field to continue his practice.

Rakshan : Avane paaren ma! Eppo paarthalum practice! practice!practice! He doesn't even drink or eat properly. Nii eduthutu varathu mattum thaan he will eat.

Sivaangi : Apdi yen anne practice pannenum? It's not good for his health right?

Rakshan : Yes darling, but Ashwin plays to win.

Sivaangi : I understand anne. I have class anne, I'll see you later.

Rakshan : Seri ma. (He said and jogged back to the field)

The next day at college,

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyyy!!!!!(He didn't reply her)Ashwineyy!!!! Come and eat! (Still no reply from him)

She ran towards him and tapped on his shoulder.

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyy!!!! Evlo neram koopdurathu? The food is going to be cold! (She said in a annoyed tone but he didn't reply her)Ashwineyyy!!! Are u even aware that I'm talking to you?!!! Ashwineyy!!!!!

Ashwin looked at her angrily.

Ashwin : Ennake onnum vendam! Nii saapdu! Eduthutu po mothele! Don't disturb me! If someone isn't answering, you just leave them alone!Athe vitutu cumma vanthutu!!!!(He shouted at her,making her eyes tear up)

Everyone looked at their direction. Rakshan ran towards Sivaangi, but she was already gone!

Ashwin's mindvoice : Che, yenda unnode tension eh anthe pille mele kaamiche?!🤦‍♀🤦‍♀

Rakshan : Deiiiii ! Arivu iruka?!!!!! Yen aval kitte shout panne?!😠🤦‍♀Chinna pille da! Unnode tension aval kitte kaamikathey! She just wanted you to eat right?! Haiyo! Poda!!!😠

Ashwin : I'm sorry da. Unnake theriyum leh, we lost to our rival the last time. We are going to play against them again. So I expressed my anger  on her. I'm really sorry da! I didn't mean to do it! 🤦‍♀I'll go after her!

Rakshan : Podaaaa

Ashwin ran towards her class. When Pavithra spotted Ashwin, she immediately questioned him.

Pavithra : Ashwin! What did you do? Why was Sivaangi crying?! She went back home! Enna panninge?!

Ashwin : Sorry Pavithra. I accidentally scolded her. I didn't mean to. I'll go and see her at her house. (He said and immediately left before Pavithra could reply him)

At Sivaangi's house, Ashwin rang the bell.

Binni : Vaange aiyah! Evlo naal aachi ungale paarthu! You grew so much.

Ashwin : Hehe. I've missed you and your cooking aunty.

Binni : Appo irundhu saaptutu po aiyah.

Ashwin : Sure aunty. Where is Sivaangi?

Binni : At her room aiyah. Aval mugam oru maathiri irunthuchi ! Wait, I'll try calling her.

Ashwin : It's okay aunty. If you don't mind, can I go and see her upstairs?

Binni : Sure aiyah. Ithuvum unnode house thaan.

Ashwin smiled and ran upstairs. He started knocking on the door but she didn't answer.

Ashwin : Sivaangi ma? I'm so so so so so so so sorry ma. I was tensed up and when you were keep on calling me I expressed it on you. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scold you ma! Purinjiko!

After 5 minutes of silence, Sivaangi responded.

Sivaangi : Po Ashwin. I don't want to see you.

Ashwin : Ayy shorty! Please di! I'm sorry!

She didn't reply him.

Binni : Ashwin! The food is ready,come down.

Ashwin : Varen aunty.

After he completed his meal, he went back to the hostel.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤