Part 11

While dancing, Ashwin whispered in her ears making her shiver

Ashwin : Shorty, can I ask you something?

Sivaangi : Ke...kelun...kelunge! (She whispered)

Ashwin : Thidirnu if I asked you to be my girlfriend, how will you react?

Sivaangi looked up to meet his eyes.

Sivaangi : Yen kekkuringe?😵

Ashwin : Cumma, oru general knowledge ku ketten.

Sivaangi : Oh.

Ashwin : Sollu ma!

Sivaangi : I don't know Ashwin. I have never imagined that.

Ashwin : Oh, appo you have never seen me like that ah?😕

Sivaangi : Apdinu naan sollave illeye😏(She smirked)

Ashwin : Ohhhhhhhhh😏😏😏😏

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyy!!!!😑

Ashwin : Enna ma?

Sivaangi : Ennake pasikithu!😑

Ashwin : Cheri, vaa saapdelam.

They sat on their table as their food arrived. They happily enjoyed their meal and decided to go back. But it started raining.

Sivaangi jumped in joy when it rained.

Sivaangi : Ashwiney!!!! Can we play in the rain?

Ashwin : Mudiyathu ma! What if you get fever later?

Sivaangi : Athuu, aprom paathukalam! Ippo I want to play in the rain!!! (She asked with puppy eyes)

Ashwin's MV: Cutie!😍

Ashwin : Cheri po, I'll be waiting in the car.

Sivaangi : Yovvvv!!! Seriyaane waste!

Ashwin : Etheyyy?!!!!😱waste ah?

Sivaangi : Amaa😒Nii po naan vilayaandutu varen.

Ashwin nodded and quickly ran to the car and watched her play.

____________________________________

After a few minutes, a guy walked towards her. Ashwin quickly ran to her and pulled her with him and walked to the car with an angry face.

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy!!! Kaiyi valikithu! Why did you pull me like that?!😕😕😕

Ashwin : Sorry ma! A guy walked towards you with lust in his eyes. So I just pulled you in with me.

Sivaangi : Ohhh, sorry Ashwin I didn't notice him.

Ashwin : Paravaale ma. As long as you're safe.

Sivaangi sneezed.

Ashwin : Oiii! Naan sonnen leh fever varum nu!

Sivaangi smiled sheepishly and held both her ears murmuring a sorry.

Ashwin : Podiii! Ennake theriyathe, I won't move from here. You walk.

Sivaangi : Kochikaathey Ashwiney!!!! (She said and held his arms, making him melt by her touch)

Ashwin : Cheri, ipdiye poghe vendam. You come to my house and change there. Innum worst aayire pothu! Mega's clothes irukke ange.

Sivaangi : Hmm (She nodded)

When they reached Ashwin's house, Sivaangi quickly went inside the other room to change her clothes and Ashwin made her some hot chocolate.

Ashwin called Sivaangi's parents to inform that they'll be late. Since they trust Ashwin, they immediately agreed.

Sivaangi came out and had finished the hot chocolate in a gulp making Ashwin break into laughter.

Ashwin : Enna ma?😂

Sivaangi : Ille Ashwiney!😂Hot ah irunthucha athan takkunu kudichiten! I'm shivering, you see! (She showed her palms which were shivering)

Ashwin : Cheri, iru varen.

He said and brought her a blanket. They decided to watch a movie and eventually Sivaangi slept leaning on his shoulder.

Ashwin's MV : Hacho azhagi!😍

Ashwin didn't have the heart to wake her up so he carried her like a baby to the car and left her at her home.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤❤