Part 34

Since Shanavi didn't get the PA position, she applied for a normal job there. All she wanted is to try to change Ashwin's heart and she was determined to do whatever it takes for that. She also wanted to ruin Sivaangi's life.

Sam approved her job application since she did well in the PA interview.

_______________________________________

Ashwin decided to ignore her presence, whenever she approached him.

It was already a year since Ashwin took over the company. Eventually, he got very busy in his job until he didn't have time to communicate with Sivaangi. No calls or texts. He was feeling very guilty for doing that.

_______________________________________

Sivaangi on the other hand, felt really lonely since Rakshan and Pavithra would spend time with each other in the college leaving Sivaangi all alone.

She was disappointed in Ashwin for not calling or even texting her a "good morning". But when Ashwin calls her once in a blue moon, she would avoid fighting with him.

_______________________________________

One day,

A new guy joined Sivaangi's department. He looked like a hero. He sat beside Sivaangi and stayed very quiet.

Sivaangi decided to break the silence, since he looked uncomfortable in the new environment.

_______________________________________

Sivaangi : Hello! My name is Sivaangi ( She forwarded her hand towards him for a handshake)

He smiled and gave her a handshake.

Unknown guy : Hello Sivaangi. I'm Gautham.

Sivaangi : As in Sillunu Oru Kadhal, Gautham?😂(She chuckled)

Gautham : Apdilam ille nge😂(he
chuckled)

Sivaangi laughed.

Sivaangi : Inthe vaange ponge lam venam, Gautham. Let's be friends?

Gautham smiled.

Gautham : Sure😄

______________________________________

Soon, Gautham became Sivaangi's another best friend. She shared everything with him. She would sometimes even cry because Ashwin was not spending time with her.

He would console her and tell her everything will be alright once Ashwin's  new projects are ready.

_______________________________________

One sunny day,

At the college.

Gautham : Oiiii😂Inge enna pandre? ( he asked when Sivaangi was sitting all alone)

Sivaangi turned towards him with teary eyes. Gautham immediately hugged her.

Gautham : Enna aachi Sivaangi?

Sivaangi replied in a muffled tone.

Sivaangi : Shanavi is working at Ashwin's company and he didn't even bother to inform me.

Gautham sighed. It pained him to see her cry.

Gautham : Inge paaru Sivaangi. Don't lose hope on him. Avanuku eppo aachum thaan time kidaikum nu sonne ille enkitte.

Sivaangi nodded.

Gautham : Aprom avan yen Shanavi patthi pesi time waste pannenum nu yosichirupaan. Nii onnum kavale padaathey.

Sivaangi nodded and laid her head on his shoulder.

Sivaangi : I trust him, but I can't be happy when he ignores me all the time.

Gautham wiped her tears away.

Gautham : Inge paaru Sivaangi, don't cry. He will have his reasons.

Sivaangi nodded.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading😍❤❤❤