Part 1

It's been years since the last time Sivaangi saw Ashwin. She always bragged about her childhood crush to Pavithra. She was excited to meet him as he was studying in the same college. It was also going to be her first day at college.

On a beautiful morning, Sivaangi and Pavithra reached their college. They started exploring the campus.

Sivaangi : Ayy Pavi, the campus is huge!  (She said in a excited tone while clapping her hands)🤩👏

Pavithra : Yes darling, I'm so excited to study here!🤩

Both of them were excited and started to explore more. That's when they spotted Rakshan walking with Ashwin towards the football field. Sivaangi ran to Rakshan while pulling Pavithra with her.

Sivaangi : Anne! Inge enna pandre?🤔

Rakshan : Enna kelvi ithu? You know that I'm also studying here right?😂

Sivaangi : Ohh amaa leh🤔hehe🤗

Pavithra : Innoru aalu irukkum pothu,  how can Sivaangi remember you Raksh?😏

Sivaangi : Oiii ! Keep quiet Paviiiii😱😬🤦‍♀ (She said while beating Pavithra's shoulder)

Pavithra : Hehe😂

Rakshan : Enamo onnu🤦‍♀Sivaangi? Do you remember Ashwin? Ashwin inge vaa! (He called Ashwin who was standing near the football field)

Rakshan : Ithu Sivaangi , my sister !Do you still remember her?

Ashwin : Of course. Hi Sivaangi.

Sivaangi : Hello Ashwin😄

Pavithra : Hiiii Ashwin. I'm Sivaangi's best friend,Pavithra.

Ashwin : Hello Pavithra. Rakshan I'll go to the field first. Bye girls.

Rakshan : Okay ma , I'll go to the field too. My captain will be mad at me (He said while pointing at Ashwin)

Sivaangi : Okay anne. Byeee!

Pavithra : Bye Raksh.

The rest of the day went normal. They completed their classes and went home. Later on, Pugazh brought Sivaangi to a restaurant to have a chat about her new university.After they ordered the food, Pugazh started to ask her about her day.

Pugazh : Papa! How was your day?

Sivaangi : Semme anne! The university was huge! The teachers are sweet! (She started explaining in a excited tone)

Pugazh : Wow! I'm glad you're adapting well there.

Sivaangi : Most importantly🤣Ange yaaru padikura theriyuma?

Pugazh : Yaaru papa?

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyyy ! He is studying there! The second I saw him my brain stopped working🤣

Pugazh : Ashwin thaane papa?Athukku ipdi yen excite aagure?🤔(Pugazh questioned her doubtfully)

Sivaangi : Athu ellam onnum ille anne...Vaange saapdelam...(She quickly changed the topic)

Later they went home after their sibling's session.

Thank you for reading my first story. I'm really grateful. I hope you liked it. Please forgive me if there's any mistake.❤