Part 19

A few months went by, everyone were excited for Pugazh and Mega's wedding. Their parents were busy preparing the arrangements.

Sivaangi took her driving license, to help them give out the invitation cards to her relatives.

_______________________________________

At the college,

Rakshan : Thangam, have you invited your band members to perform in Pugazh's wedding?

Sivaangi : Amaa anne. I have to go to Vishal anne's house to practice. (Vishal is the lead of the band)Innum konjam nerathule poiruven. The other band members are already there.

Rakshan : Cheri ma. Nii po! I'll help you give out the invitations.

Sivaangi : Thank you anne (She hugged him) Bye!

When she reached her car, Ashwin came towards her.

Ashwin : Ma!

Sivaangi : Sollu Ashwiney!

Ashwin : Vishal veetuka pore?

Sivaangi : Yes Ashwin.

Ashwin : Cheri ma, careful! Address theriyaati...call him!

Sivaangi : Okay Ashwiney!

Ashwin thought for a moment and asked Sivaangi

Ashwin : Enna yosikire?

Sivaangi : No Ashwin, I don't know. I feel like something is going to happen.

Ashwin : Ma! Athellam onnum ille. Nii careful ah poitu vaa.

Sivaangi nodded and left.

______________________________________

Shanavi saw Sivaangi leaving and quickly made a call.

Shanavi : Ellam ready thaane?

The guy in the call : Ready madam. She'll be dead. Don't worry.

Shanavi : Good. She just left.

Guy 2 :  Okay madam. Bye!

Shanavi : Bye!

_____________________________________

While Sivaangi drove on the empty road, she noticed a lorry following her but she decided to shrug the feeling off.

Suddenly, she noticed the lorry had increased the speed and headed straight towards her car. She tried to avoid it but failed. The lorry had hit her car. Sivaangi's car tumbled across the road. It was upside down. She fell unconscious.

_____________________________________

At Vishal's house,

Everyone started asking Vishal about Sivaangi since it was getting late for their practice.

Vishal called Sivaangi. But her phone was not reachable. He got worried and decided to call Rakshan.

Vishal : Machan!

Rakshan : Hi da! Sivaangi reach pannitaala?

Vishal : Machan, Sivaangi eh innum kaanom. 1 hour late. I thought she was still with you.

Rakshan : Enna da sollure? Motheleye un veetuku poren nu kelambita aval! You got call her ah? (He got worried)

Vishal : Call panniten da. Her phone is not reachable.

Rakshan : Naa vareta?!😧

Vishal : Let me search near the highway da. Maybe she went somewhere to buy things. Vandhutu irukaala nu paathutu , unnake call pandren.

Rakshan : Cheri da, sikiram call pannu.

Vishal drove near the highway only to be shocked. Sivaangi's car was completely crushed. He ran towards her car in panic and quickly carried her out of the car. He called the ambulance and told Rakshan about the accident.

_____________________________________

Ashwin and Rakshan quickly went to the hospital. In a while, Sivaangi's parents, Ashwin's parents, Mega, Monica and Pugazh went to the hospital. They stood in front the ICU nervously.

Everyone started crying. Ashwin completely broke the second Vishal told him about the accident.
Tears were running down his cheeks.

They were waiting for the doctor to tell them about her condition.
_____________________________________

After 30 minutes, the doctor came out.

Doctor : Hi, her condition is critical. We'll see what we can do. (She said and went in the ICU)

Monica quickly hugged Ashwin since he was crying harder.

Monica : Dei! Don't cry da! You have to be strong for her.

He just continued to sob.

Ashwin's parents tried consoling Krishnakumar and Binni but nothing seemed to work. Mega held Pugazh's hand assuring him that his sister will be fine.

_____________________________________

Hours later,
The doctor came out again.

They were all mentally weak at that point.

Doctor : Her condition has been stabilized. We're going to shift her to the normal ward now. She had broken her right leg and left hand. I also think she hit her head quite hard. Kadavul thaan safe panni irukanum.

Krishnakumar : Thank you so much doctor! ( He said while wiping his tears)

Doctor : No problem. You can visit her one person at a time. Just call us when she wakes up.

Lakshmikanthan : Sure doctor. Thank you.

_____________________________________

Seetha : Binni , niinge mothele poi paarunge.

Binni nodded and went inside. After that, Krishnakumar went in. When they asked Pugazh to go in,

Pugazh : Ashwin, nii mothele po!

Ashwin was trembling. His eyes were swollen.

Ashwin : Ille..da...naa...paa..paakele! (He said in a muffled voice while sobbing)

Mega : Appo, nii po Rakshan.

Rakshan nodded and went in.

_____________________________________

After everyone visited her, they asked Ashwin once again.

Monica : Ashwin! Po! Go and see her! ( She pushed him inside the ward)

Ashwin stood frozen. Sivaangi had bandages on her hand, legs and on her head. Her face looked lifeless. His heart broke seeing her. He felt like his heart was ripped off from his chest.

He went near Sivaangi and held her hand as a teardrop fell on her cheeks.

Ashwin : I...love you ma! (He placed a kiss on her forehead) Naa evlo bayunthuten theriyuma? Sethurupen, if anything had happened to you. (He started to sob again)
_____________________________________
After a few minutes, Ashwin went out and hugged Rakshan.

Ashwin : I can't see her like that!😖

Rakshan : Me too da! Me too!

Pugazh joined the hug.

Pugazh : She'll get better machan. Aval en thangachi da! She's strong.

_____________________________________

Later, Mega fed Binni and Krishnakumar some food and left the hospital. Ashwin insisted on staying. Pugazh brought his parents home. Ashwin and Rakshan stayed in front of her ward the whole night.

_____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading❤❤
I really hope you guys enjoy the story so far❤❤❤❤❤