Part 32

A few months passed by.

It was Rakshan and Ashwin's graduation day. Their parents were so proud of their children.

_______________________________________

Sivaangi : Congratulations Ashwiney!!!😍 (She hugged him)

Ashwin : Thank you ma!😍(he hugged her back)

Pavithra : Congrats Raksh!😄

Rakshan : Nii aachum enne nyabagam vetchirukiye😅😏Thanks Pavi!

Sivaangi hugged Rakshan.

Sivaangi : Congratulations anne!😍

Rakshan : Thank you thangam😍

They thanked rest of the family members and went to the stage to take a group picture.

_______________________________________

The next day, at Ashwin's house.

Lakshmikanthan : Ashwin, unkitte konjam pesenum.

Ashwin : Sollunge appa.

Lakshmikanthan : Graduate pannitu nambe company eh paathukuren nu sonne ille anniki...

Ashwin : Amaa appa.

Lakshmikanthan : Chennai branch take care panne thaan, ippo Mega irukkale. Krishnakumar will guide her too, since he's the share partner for that particular branch.

Ashwin : Hmm (he hummed and nodded)

Lakshmikanthan : Ennakum vayasa aaguthu pa, so nii Coimbatore branch paathuko. You'll take over the company, so nii main branch leh iruntha it'll be easier for you to manage.

Ashwin : Pa... (he hesitated)

Lakshmikanthan : Sivaangi eh vittutu varenum nu yosikaathey Ashwin. She is still pursuing her studies. After she graduates, avale kalyanam pannitu Coimbatore kootitu po. Just a few years of long distance relationship won't bring any harm Ashwin.

Ashwin : Cheri appa. I'll take over the company and stay at Coimbatore but ennake time kudunge. I'll have to explain this to Sivaangi.

Lakshmikanthan : Okay Ashwin, take your time. Naanum Amma vum naaliki Coimbatore porom.

Ashwin : Okay pa! Goodnight!

_______________________________________

Ashwin went to Sivaangi's house the next morning.

Sivaangi : Ashwiney!!!😍Ulle vaa!

He smiled and entered the house.

Ashwin : Ma! Unkitte konjam pesenum but ippo venam. Let's go for a trip. Invite Rakshan and Pavithra. Avunge vere car nambe vere car.

Sivaangi : Enna Ashwiney thidirnu?🧐

Ashwin : Cumma ma.

Sivaangi nodded and packed her things for the trip. Ashwin helped her carry the suitcases. They waited for Pavi and Rakshan and informed them the resort details.

_______________________________________

Ashwin drove silently. Sivaangi held his hand and raised her eyebrows indicating a "what happened?" but he just smiled and patted her head.

After a while,

Sivaangi : Boring!!!!! (she shouted)

Ashwin : Yen ma?

Sivaangi : Nii pesave maatikire Ashwiney!😑(she pouted)

Ashwin chuckled and started talking to her.

_______________________________________

Once they reached the resort,

Ashwin : Machan, ithan chance. Pavi kitte avalode answer eh ketturu.

Rakshan : Seri machan.

He said and asked her out for dinner. They went for dinner leaving Ashwin and Sivaangi alone at the resort.

Sivaangi : Sollu pa! Yen morning irunthu worried ah irukke?🙁( she was concerned)

Ashwin kissed her forehead.

Ashwin explained to her about his father's request.

Sivaangi kept quiet for a moment and answered

Sivaangi : Poitu vaa Ashwiney!😄As long as you spend time with me in the phone.

Ashwin hugged her and murmured

Ashwin : I'm going to miss you!🥺

Sivaangi ruffled his hair and smiled.

Sivaangi : I'll miss you more pa!🥺

They stayed in each others embrace the whole night.
_______________________________________

They decided to return the next day, since Sivaangi and Pavithra had classes.

Pavithra had accepted Rakshan's proposal which made him jump in joy!

______________________________________

Thank you for reading😍❤❤