Part 15

After they visited the temple, they went back to the cottage to change into casual attires and continued their exploration.

Doddabetta Peak,

Located at an altitude of 2623 meters, Doddabetta Peak is the highest peak in the Nilgiris. At the junction of Western and Eastern Ghats, it is around 10 km away from Ooty. Covered by dense sholas, this peak is trekkers favourite point. The view fro the top of the peak is absolutely mesmerising, there is a telescope house at the peak with two telescopes presenting captivating view of the valley around. Rich flora and fauna here add on to the overall charm of Doddabetta Peak.

______________________________________

They started their trekking journey,

They divided themselves in pairs and started trekking. They planned to meet each other at the top.

Ashwin : Maaa! Come fast! ( Ashwin ran )

Sivaangi pouted.

Sivaangi : Mudiyathu😑Naa Rakshan anne koodave vanthu iruppen!

Ashwin : Cheri cheri, kochikaathey! (He ran back to her) Innum konjam thooram thaan.

Sivaangi : Po Ashwiney!😑Kaalu valikkithu!

Ashwin started thinking.

Ashwin : Naa thooketa unne?🤔

Sivaangi : Paravaale Ashwin! Naa nadekkuren! (She said as quickly as possible while her face turned completely red)

Ashwin : Appo vaa!😂(He chuckled and started to pull her with him)

______________________________________

A few minutes later,

Sivaangi breathed heavily, while sitting on a huge rock.

Sivaangi : Ashwiney! Sathiyama mudile!

Ashwin : Intha! Mothele thanni kudi! (He forwarded a water bottle)

Sivaangi quickly drank it.

Sivaangi : Pothum Ashwiney!!! Please! (She said in a pleading tone)

Ashwin : Maa! Ivlo thooram vanthachi! Innum konjam thaan. All of them would have reached the peak by now😑

Sivaangi : Appo konjam neram wait pannelam, they'll come down.

Ashwin : Mudiyathu! (He quickly carried her, making her gasp for air)

Sivaangi closed her eyes, as she was too shy to look at Ashwin's face. They reached the peak and Ashwin let her down. He was tired.

Sivaangi : Omg!😍The view is so beautiful!😍(She said in an excited tone while clapping her hands)

Ashwin breathed the fresh air.

Ashwin : It's breathtaking ma!😍

Pugazh : Ippothaan varingela?

Ashwin : Amaa da! Ellam un thangachi naaley!

Pugazh : Vidu! Unne yaaru aval koode vare sonna (He chuckled)

Ashwin stretched his arms and legs. They sat on the peak for a few hours, admiring the view while having some conversations.

They got down quickly. It was slippery so Ashwin made sure he held Sivaangi's hand all the time. Pugazh and Rakshan were happy to see that their sister is in good hands.

______________________________________

In the car, Sivaangi slept on Pavithra's shoulder. Ashwin asked Pavithra to shift her head on her lap, so that her legs were stretched towards him.

He started to massage her legs.

Mega : Adi paavi! Ippove en thambi eh kaal leh villuve vetchitaala?🤭(She chuckled)

Pugazh : Yen ma? Viluntha enna thappu?😏

Mega : Appona, niiyum vittuku poitone ennode kaal massage pannenum!😑

Pugazh : Pandren! (He said while smiling)

Rakshan : Thanks machan. We are relieved that our sister will have a good future.

Ashwin : I'm grateful that y'all trust me so much da! I promise to take good care of her.

Pavithra : When are you going to tell her? 🤔

Ashwin : At the right time.

______________________________________

They reached the cottage. Ashwin carried Sivaangi and placed her in the room.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading❤❤❤❤