Part 12

The next day, Mega came from Coimbatore to meet Ashwin. She'll be staying with Ashwin for one week.

Mega : Dei valanthavane! Enga pore?

Ashwin : Krishnakumar uncle's house. Nii variyaa? Unnode Pugazh mamz irupaaru!😏🤣🤣🤣(He chuckled)

Mega : Oiiii!!!! Kondruven da! Cheri iru, naan varen.

Both of them went to Sivaangi's house.
___________________________________

Sivaangi's mother welcomed them.

Binni : Mega ma!!!😍Valanthute da! Avlo azhaga iruke!😍😍

Mega : Thank you aunty🤗

Binni : Ulle vaa Ashwin. Sivaangi mela irukka. Nii vaa ma.

Ashwin : Thank you aunty, naan poi paakuren.

Ashwin said and ran upstairs.

Mega and Binni sat on the sofa.

Mega : Pugazh enga aunty?

Binni : Paathiya😏Vanthone, ennode paiyen eh kekkure!

Mega : Hehe🤗🤗

Binni : Avan mela irukkan ma!😂Poii paaru.

____________________________________

Upstairs,

Mega : Pugazh?

Pugazh turned to look at her.

Pugazh : Mega?

Pugazh immediately ran and hugged her. Tears started rolling down their cheeks.

Pugazh : Po! ethukke vanthe?! Unnake naan mukkiyam illenu thaane anniki inge irunthu thirumbe Coimbatore pone!!!!

Mega : Pugazh, please da! Apdi unne vitutu poganum nu pole anniki! I wanted to do my intern there, if I had told you...nii enne poge vitturuke maate da! Purinjiko! I'm really sorry! (She held Pugazh's hand tightly)

Pugazh : I missed you ma!😭(He started crying while he hugged her again)

Mega sobbed on his chest while hugging him. They stayed like that for a few minutes and Pugazh wiped her tears with his thumb.

Pugazh : Athaan vanthute leh, vidu Mega.

Ashwin and Sivaangi stood at Pugazh's door and smiled at them. Ashwin and Sivaangi cleared their throat to get their attention. They blushed and thanked them.

Later, they called Rakshan and Pavithra to plan a vacation together. They wanted to go somewhere cold, so they decided on Ooty. They would be going there early in the morning tomorrow.

____________________________________

The next day,

Pavithra, Rakshan, Ashwin and Mega arrived at Sivaangi's house at 6am.

They quickly bid bye to their parents and started their journey. It was a 9 hour journey.

Sivaangi sat with Ashwin, while Rakshan sat with Pavithra. Pugazh drove the car and Mega sat beside him. They had fun conversations and shared some childhood memories.

Sivaangi : Anne!!!! Pasikithu!!!!

Rakshan : Aiyayo! Pasi ahh?!😱Pochiii saapadu kudukaati she'll go insane!

Pugazh : Iru ma! Naa paakuren side leh restaurant iruka nu.

Ashwin : Deii panic aagathinge da! I know she would get hungry...I brought bread for her😂I know she would be grumpy if she's feeling hungry.

Sivaangi glared at them.

Sivaangi : I'm not grumpy when I get hungry.😑😑😑

Ashwin : Haiyo amaa amaa🤣🤣

All of them laughed at her.

Sivaangi : Ade ponge pa! Niingelam enne rombe kalaikuringe!😑

Ashwin gave her the bread. After she ate it, she fell asleep on his shoulder. He moved his hand and wrapped it around her shoulder making her sleep on his chest comfortably.

Pugazh,Rakshan and Mega smiled at them while Pavithra cleared her throat.

Ashwin : Shh! Thoongura🤫(He whispered)

Pavithra : Enna Ashwin? Romance ah?😏😏😏

Ashwin blushed.

Pavithra : Vekkam paduringala?😏🧐Appo confirm romance thaan.😏

Mega : Ennathu?!😱Ennode thambi vekkam paduraana?!!!😱😱😱

Pugazh : Appo confirm ah?🤔Ashwin, nii ennode brother in law ah?

Rakshan : You figured out ah?

Ashwin : Adei! Ellarum oru time leh yen kelvi kekkuringe?😂(He chuckled) And yes! I'm in love with her. But yaarum ollere koodathu!

Everyone nodded and started teasing Ashwin.

Sivaangi stirred in sleep.

Ashwin : Shh shh🤫🤫Thoongu ma! (He patted on her head while she snuggled into him)

Pavithra : Nadathu nadathu🤣🤣(She laughed)

____________________________________

Thank you for reading❤❤❤