Part 13

They stopped at a place to buy lunch, Ashwin didn't go out since his movement might wake Sivaangi.

Pugazh : Ashwin, enna venum unnake?

Ashwin : Anything da. Apdiye unnode thangachi kum vaangitu vanthuru.

Pugazh nodded and left.

Ashwin caressed her hair and admired the sleeping beauty beside him.

Ashwin : I have never thought that I would love someone ma! I always thought that I'll be marrying a girl whom my parents chose. (He chuckled while whispering)

Sivaangi stirred in sleep. She eventually woke up and jerked when she noticed that she was laying on Ashwin's chest.

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy!!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ennake therile epdi naa apdi paduthen nu! (She panicked)

Ashwin : Maa! Maa! Calm down! You were sleeping on my shoulder. Kaluthu valikkum nu, naa thaan position maathunen.

Sivaangi : Oh🤔Thanks Ashwiney! Anaa ennake oru doubt🤔

Ashwin : Sollu.

Sivaangi : Anne, Pavi, Mega anni ellam enga?

Ashwin : They went to eat ma! Naan unnakum ennakum vaangitu vare solliten. Ippothaan ponaange.

Sivaangi : Appo vaa Ashwin. Nambe poi saapdelam!

They ate and continued their journey. Sivaangi's eyes were fixed on the beautiful scenery. While, Ashwin's eyes were fixed on Sivaangi. After a long journey, they finally reached Ooty. They booked a beautiful cottage.

____________________________________

Pavi shared a room with Sivaangi. Rakshan shared a room with Ashwin. While, Mega shared a room with Pugazh.

Pugazh : Cheri! Vaange let's play truth or dare.

Everyone sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle. Pugazh spin the bottle and it landed on Ashwin.

Rakshan : Truth or dare, machan?

Ashwin : Dare!

Mega : Avlo thairiyam ah?😏

Ashwin : Amaa amaa!😎(He said confidently)

Pavithra : Naa kudukuren! Naa kudukuren! (She said excitedly while clapping her hands)

Sivaangi : Enamo plan panniruke thaane?🤔

Pugazh : Sollu Pavi!

Pavithra : I dare you to kiss Sivaangi on her hand Ashwin.

Ashwin : Ethey?!!!!!!😱😳(He was surprised)

Sivaangi : Hand thaane Ashwin. Paravaale kudu. (She said while forwarding her hand towards him)

Ashwin's mv : Ival vere nelame theriyaame pesikittu😑

Ashwin gave a quick peck on Sivaangi's hand and quickly turned away not wanting to look at her. His face turned red and he started blushing.

Then, the bottle landed on Pavithra.

Ashwin : Maatuniya😏Iru!

Mega : Pavi, truth or dare?

Pavithra : Truth.

Ashwin : If Rakshan proposed to you, will you accept?😏😏😏

Rakshan glared at Ashwin.

Pavithra : Obviously, I'll accept.

Rakshan : What?!!!😳Are you serious?🙈

Pavithra : Yes, but I also know that you won't!😂(She laughed)

They spin it again. It landed on Sivaangi.

Mega : Truth or dare?

Sivaangi : Truth.

Pavithra : Maatuney!🤣(She chuckled)

Sivaangi glared at her.

Mega : Have you ever imagined my brother as your life partner?

Sivaangi's eyes widened. Ashwin got nervous. He was eager to know her answer.

Sivaangi : Yes. When I was a child.(She said and looked at Ashwin)

He was surprised. He raised his eyebrows indicating a "really?" to Sivaangi. She whispered

Sivaangi : When I was small Ashwiney!

Ashwin : Oh🙄(He rolled his eyes)

They continued to play and finally decided to go to bed. They were all tired.

Sivaangi and Ashwin were the last to go to their rooms. Which gave Ashwin an idea.

Ashwin hid behind the pillar and pulled Sivaangi. She was shocked.
She started hitting him.

Sivaangi : Bayunthuten Ashwiney!!(She whispered)

Ashwin : Athellam vidu. (He said and cupped her face with his palms making her look into his eyes)

She shivered under his touch while her cheeks turned red.

Ashwin : En mela promise pannu! Ippo apdi oru thought unnake varele nu!

Sivaangi : Enna thought?

Ashwin : That you have never thought of me as your life partner. Ippo soldren not when you were a child.

Sivaangi looked away and tried to escape. Ashwin quickly shifted her and locked her between the pillar and him. Her breath hitched.

Sivaangi : Ash..Ashw...Ashwin!

Ashwin : Enna ma? Pechu vareleya?😏

Sivaangi stood frozen. 

Ashwin : Sollu! Ippovum pudichiruke thaane?😏

She nodded her head slowly indicating a "yes" with her eyes closed unable to look at his eyes.

Ashwin : Ithu pothum😏

Sivaangi quickly ran into her room and shut the door when Ashwin let her go. Her face was flushed. Ashwin chuckled at her and grinned when he knew that he has a chance.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤