Part 18

A few weeks went by, Ashwin's parents came to Chennai to plan Mega's wedding with Pugazh. They were happily planning everything together.

The girls and their mothers went to a boutique to purchase the clothes for their engagement. While the boys and their fathers went to another shop.

_______________________________________

Seetha : Mega! Try that orange lehenga. (She pointed at a lehenga in between the pile of designer clothes)

Sivaangi : Ennode anni enna pottaalum azhaga thaan irukkum😏😏😏(she smiled teasingly)

Pavithra : Amaa Mega! Nii enna pottalum, Pugazh flat aagiduvan!😏🤭(She chuckled)

Binni : Pothum, en marumagal eh kalaikaathinge!😂(She chuckled) Mega! Nii poi try pannu.

Mega : Seri aunty.

She went in the fitting room. When she came out, all of their eyes widened.

Binni : Avlo azhaga irukke ma!😍

Seetha : En kanne patturom pola irukke!😍😍😍

Sivaangi : Anniiiiii, semmeya irukku😍😍

Pavithra : Akka! Semme😍😍

Mega blushed.

Mega : Thank you🙈🙈🙈

Then, the rest of them chose their clothes for the event and went to buy things for the ritual.

_______________________________________

On Pugazh's engagement,

Sivaangi wore a simple red lehenga with grand jewelleries. Her hair was styled in big curls. She had elbow length mehendi.She looked like a goddess.

While on the other hand, Ashwin wore a red jippa. His hair set perfectly. He looked so handsome. Almost like a groom himself.

He grinned widely when he saw Sivaangi. He walked towards her.

Ashwin cleared his throat.

Ashwin : Enna azhaga irukinge?😏

Sivaangi : Naan eppothume azhagu thaane😏😏(She smirked)

Ashwin : Athuvum unmai thaan😏(He said and put his hand on her shoulder) Aprom enna ma?😏Matching ah potturuke?

Sivaangi : Ayy amaa Ashwiney!!😂(She chuckled) Cheri I have sister in law duties! Niinge poi velaiye paarunge! (She ran)

Ashwin chuckled. After that, they got busy in the engagement. Monica arrived from USA just in time for the engagement. She would be in Chennai till the wedding.

Monica got ready and helped them.

The bride and groom looked really happy. Everyone were constantly teasing them, making them blush.

The event finished at midnight. Ashwin's parents decided to stay in Chennai until the wedding.

Ashwin volunteered to send Rakshan and Sivaangi home since Pugazh's car was full.

Ashwin : Hello madam!😏

Sivaangi : Hiii Ashwiney!

Ashwin : Yen ma munji oru maariya irukku?🧐

Sivaangi : Tired ah irukku Ashwiney!

Ashwin : Acho! Vittuku poitu makeup remove pannitu, thoongu ma!

Sivaangi : Hmm (She nodded)

Rakshan : Naa thaan sonnen ille😒! Ippolam naa oruthan irukken nu nii kandukarathey ille!😒😒😒

Ashwin : Nii ennode chella kutty daa!!!🤭

Rakshan : Moodiru😒En vaaye kindaathe!

Ashwin smiled sheepishly.

Rakshan : Haiyo sirikaathe!😒Ennake kadupaaa irukke.

Sivaangi laughed out loud.

Ashwin : Eppothume, niithan da first
🤭🤗🤗(He chuckled)

Rakshan : Ippo enkitte adi vaangame,
nii vaaye moode maate thaane😒👊

Ashwin : Hehe🤣(he laughed) Cute da nii!

Ashwin sent them home and went back.

____________________________

At Ashwin's house,

Lakshmikanthan : Ashwin, inge vaa.

Ashwin : Sollunge pa.

Lakshmikanthan : Are you in love with Sivaangi?

Ashwin : Paa?!😳(He was surprised)

Lakshmikanthan : Sollu Ashwin.

Ashwin : Hmm amaa pa.(He nodded)Uncle and aunty knows. But naa innum aval kitte sollele.

Lakshmikanthan : Oh, okay. Aval chinna pille. Let her finish her studies, I'll talk to them about your marriage.

Ashwin was surprised. He hugged his father. Lakshmikanthan smiled and hugged him back.

Ashwin : Thank you so much appa😍

Seetha pouted.

Seetha : Enkitte oru vaarthai koode sollele nii!😑

Ashwin : Unkitte yen sollenum amma?🤭Athaan chinna vayasu irunthu, nii avale "marumagal" nu koopduriye! (He chuckled)

Seetha : Nii sonnalum sollatiyum, aval ennode marumagal da🤭😂(she chuckled)

Monica : When are you going to tell her?

Mega : At the right time. (She mocked Ashwin)

Ashwin glared at her.

Seetha : Cheri cheri, ellarum thoonge ponge!

They all nodded and went to their rooms.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤