Part 7

The next morning, Sivaangi managed to go home before Ashwin woke up and brought some home cooked food to the hospital.

Sivaangi : Ashwin, wake up!

Ashwin : No.

Sivaangi : Pchh.... Anne, he won't wake up! Nambe college poiruvom, then when he wakes up the nurse will tell him.

Ashwin heard Sivaangi and immediately woke up.

Ashwin : Enga pore?😕🧐

Rakshan : Hi machan. Epdi irukke?

Ashwin : Hospital ku vanthutu kekkure kelviya da ithu?😒

Rakshan : Appo, innum uyirode thaan irukiya nu kekkata?🤔

Ashwin : Podaaaaaaa !!!

Rakshan : Seri bye! Vaa thangam polam. 😂😂

Ashwin : Deiii deii

Rakshan : Ennada?

Ashwin : Anne and thangachi enga poringe?

Rakshan : College thaan. Ennada kelvi ithu?

Ashwin : Athellam mudiyathu. Nii mattum po! Aval ingeye irukattum.

Sivaangi glared at him.

Ashwin : Enna paakure? Nii thaane "I will take care of him" nu volunteer panne. Nii inge thaan irukanum. Atleast until you talk to me properly.

Sivaangi : Cannot. Anne, I'll be waiting in the car. Ask him to eat the food later.

She left the room.

Rakshan : Kettuchu leh😂. Saaptutu thoongu.

Ashwin : Yenda aval ipdi iruka? Pesuna enna korenji poiruvaala?

Rakshan : She'll come around. Atleast she volunteered to take care of you right? Athu varaikum be grateful. After all, you guys are just friends. So what if she doesn't talk to you?

Ashwin started thinking.

Ashwin's mind voice : Amaale🤔Why am I disturbed about that? Kadavule!!

Rakshan : Cheri,rombe yosikaathe! Naa poitu aproma vanthu paakuren unne.

Ashwin : Okie.

Rakshan left the hospital.

____________________________________

In the evening,

Sivaangi went in the ward and kept the junk food she bought for Ashwin on the table. Ashwin came out from the washroom and sat on the bed.

Ashwin : Vaa ma! Saaptiya?

Sivaangi : Hmm (She nodded while looking away)

Ashwin : Aprom? Yen munji dull ah iruke?

Sivaangi : Onnum ille. Nalla thaan irukken.

Ashwin : Ms.Shorty, please look at me when you answer.(He said sternly)

Sivaangi looked at him. Ashwin panicked because she had tears in her eyes.

Ashwin : Ma? Enna aachi? Did I do something wrong?

Sivaangi nodded her head from left to right indicating a "no".

Ashwin asked her to sit and held her palms. Sivaangi's eyes widened in surprise when he held her hand since he was fully conscious today.

Ashwin : I don't know why you're crying, but whatever it is. It'll be alright soon. I'm not going to ask you what had happened but if you want to tell me, you can. Just know that even though you're not talking to me properly, I'll always try my best to be there for you and I'm extremely sorry for hurting you that day. (He slowly wiped her tears away with his thumb)

After a moment of silence,

Sivaangi : Thank you Ashwin.

Ashwin : No problem ma. Aprom🤔? Enna junk food lam eduthutu vanthurukke?🤔🤔

Sivaangi : For you.

Ashwin :😱😱😱

Sivaangi : Yen ivlo shock?

Ashwin : Sivaangi is giving me junk food without me arguing for her to give me ah?!😱😱Kadavule!Thidirnu ivale change panna naa shock leh setthuruven!!!!

Sivaangi glared at Ashwin, making him laugh.

Sivaangi : Venam nah ponge! I'll eat them.

Ashwin : Noo no! Ithu thavaraane seiyal!

Sivaangi : Appo saapdunge. I'll go get my laptop. I have an assignment to finish.

Ashwin : Seri shorty. Niinge poi eduthutu vaange.

After a few minutes, Sivaangi settled on the chair with her laptop and a few documents. She started doing her assignment while Ashwin was talking to his parents.

A few hours later, Sivaangi fell asleep.
Ashwin took a picture of her sleeping and chuckled.

Ashwin's mind voice : Hachoo🤗She looks cute when she's asleep! Apdiye oru chinna pille maathiriye!🤗🤗

He was literally sighting her.

Ashwin's mindvoice : Aiyo! Ennada pandre?! She's your friend! You shouldn't be drooling over her cute face!🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀Cheriii,pesame thoongiru illena loosu aayiruve!

He slept after reminding himself that Sivaangi is his friend.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤❤