Part 6

The day of the football match,

Ashwin and Rakshan were equally nervous as their opponent were good  players. They decided to give their best and support their team. Sivaangi and Pavithra sat with the audience to watch Rakshan play. Ashwin's face was dull and he looked tired. Sivaangi interpreted that it is because he is nervous.

The game started and the students started cheering.Both the teams ended up with a draw. Ashwin was starting to look pale and dizzy. Sivaangi got scared.

The minute he stepped away from the field, he fainted. Sivaangi ran towards him in panic. Rakshan quickly called the doctor and he was brought to the hospital. Sivaangi accompanied him in the ambulance.

After 20 minutes, the doctor came out and informed them that Ashwin was dehydrated and weak at that point and he should be admitted for a week.
Sivaangi volunteered to take care of him because his parents couldn't come to Chennai due to some business issues in Coimbatore. Ashwin's family members thanked Sivaangi for helping them out.

After a few hours, Ashwin woke up to find Sivaangi sleeping on the chair.

Ashwin : Sivaangi? (He asked surprisingly) Maa! Wake up!

Sivaangi : Hmm? Do you want anything?😒

Ashwin : No....Inge enna pandre?

Sivaangi : Sutthi paarke vanthen😒(She said sarcastically)

Ashwin's mindvoice : Aiyayoo! Innum kovama irukaala?

Ashwin : Ayy enna comedy ah?

Sivaangi kept quiet.

Ashwin : Adiyeeee!!! Pesudiiii ! Pesame irukaathe! Ennake kashtama irukke!

Sivaangi : Oh...

Ashwin : Ennatheee??? Ohh vaa? Theivame, safe me!

Sivaangi went out of the room.

Ashwin : Haiyayo!!! Engaaa poraaa?

Just then Ashwin's phone rang.

Ashwin: Hello akka?

Monica : Adeiii, what happened to you?!!! I was worried! Amma and appa are in a meeting they'll call you in a short while. Unnode innoru akka missing! Sivaangi volunteered to take care of you.

Ashwin : Ennathe? She volunteered?

Monica : Ivlo soldren, unnake athu mattum thaan kettucha?

Ashwin : Chii niruthu! Tell me, aval volunteer pannala?

Monica : Amaa thambii, she said she'll take care of you and asked us to not worry about you. Pothuma?

Ashwin's mindvoice : Ohhh madam ku ivlo paasama?😏😏So she still cares. She just doesn't want to talk to me🤔.Ethachum pannanum🤔.

Monica : Ashwin!!!! Irukiyaaa!!

Ashwin : Ahhh yah. Bye moniiii. Take care. (He said and ended the call)

A few moments later, Sivaangi entered the room with a bowl of food and medicines.

Sivaangi : Inthaange! Eat this.

Ashwin : Mudiyathu

Sivaangi : Okay fine. Don't eat.

Ashwin : Maaaaaaaaa!

Sivaangi : Enna?😒

Ashwin : Can u feed me?🥺(He asked with puppy eyes making her heart melt)

Sivaangi : Why? You can eat right?

Ashwin : Ille ma. Look at my hands they're shivering. I can't hold the bowl.🥺🥺Pleaseee!

Sivaangi : Cheri. Ahhh kaaminge. (She forwarded the spoon to him, making him grin)

She slowly fed him and gave him the medicines. The doctor checked him and gave him a drowsy medicine.

Sivaangi : Ashwin, paaduthuko! I'll go to my house to refresh myself.

Ashwin : Pogaathey ma🥺!! (He said while he had his eyes half opened due to the drowsy medicine)

Sivaangi : For awhile only Ashwin. I'll be back.

Ashwin : Athellam mudiyathu! Ingaye  iru. (He whined while pulling her hand and held it tight)

Sivaangi : Cheri, I'm not going anywhere. Ippo thoongu.

Ashwin : Hmmm (He said and dozed off)

Sivaangi smiled at the child like character of his and tried to pull her hand away from his grip but it was too tight. Soon, she dozed off too.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤