Part 16

The next day, they had planned to go to the Kalhatty Waterfalls.

Once they reached the place, Sivaangi ran towards the waterfall in excitement.

She drenched herself in the freezing cold water. Pavithra, Mega, Pugazh and Rakshan joined her. While Ashwin stood opposite to the waterfall, admiring her.

After a few minutes, Sivaangi realised Ashwin was not there and walked towards him. She was completely soaked, making her t-shirt hug her body. Her wet hair falling on her face. Water droplets everywhere. Ashwin's breath hitched.

Sivaangi : Ashwin? Waterfall leh kulikule?

Ashwin : Ath..athu..van...vanthu (He stammered)

Sivaangi : Enna Ashwin?😏Pechu vareleya?😏

Ashwin : Ayyy! En dialogue , ennake use pandriya?😒

Sivaangi : Hehehe (She smiled sheepishly)

She pulled Ashwin into the waterfall. He got drenched as well.

Ashwin : Maaaa! (he whined)

As the water pressure of the waterfall quickened, Sivaangi fisted Ashwin's t-shirt for support.

Ashwin pulled Sivaangi out of the waterfall as he noticed her shivering.
He grabbed a coat from his back pack and covered her.

All of them changed their clothes and went back to the cottage. They were really tired. Sivaangi was quiet throughout the journey. Ashwin noticed the change in her behavior and decided to check on her once they got to the cottage.

______________________________________

At the cottage, Ashwin cooked dinner for them.

Ashwin : Pavi, Sivaangi saapde  varaleya?

Pavithra : Theriliye Ashwin. She is sleeping.

Ashwin : Saapdame, thoonguraala?

Pavithra nodded.

Ashwin : Cheri Pavi, go and eat first. I'll bring her.

Pavithra nodded and went.

______________________________________

Ashwin opened her room. Sivaangi was shivering. Ashwin panicked and quickly placed his palms on her forehead to check her temperature. She was burning.

Ashwin : Sivaangi? Sivaangi, wake up!

Sivaangi : Hmm? (Her eyes half open)

Ashwin : Ivlo fever adikithu? Pesame vanthu thoongite? (He was concerned)

Sivaangi : Naaliki seri aagidunum Ashwin. (She said in a muffled voice)

Ashwin : Cheri iru, let me go get the food for you.

Ashwin stopped when he felt a hold on his wrist.

Ashwin : Enna ma?

Sivaangi : Don't go! I don't want food.

Ashwin : Cheri, ingeye irukken. But you have to eat something!

Ashwin called Pugazh and asked him to bring some medicines and food.

He hugged her,while she had no energy to react. She fell asleep when he patted her forehead.

Pugazh : Enna da aachi? Papa? ( He asked in a concerned tone)

Ashwin : Semma fever da! (His eyes welled up)

Pugazh : Fever thaane da. Chill. Nii veliye po. Naa food kuduthutu medicine kuduthutu..unne koopduren.

Ashwin nodded and left to take some hot water and a cloth.

Pugazh called Ashwin to come in.
Mega started rubbing Sivaangi's feet.
Pavithra gave her a sweater.
Ashwin was really worried. While Rakshan searched for a proper clinic. Ashwin started to put the wet cloth on her forehead to reduce the fever. But nothing seemed to work. They decided to go back the next day. Sivaangi felt really guilty for spoiling their vacation but they reassured her that her health was more important.
_______________________________________

The next day,

On their journey, They brought her to a clinic and the doctor gave her an injection.

Ashwin was constantly checking her temperature.

Sivaangi : Ashwin?

Ashwin : Enna ma? Ethachum pannutha? Odambu valikutha? (He panicked)

Sivaangi looked at him with so much admiration.

Sivaangi : Ashwiney! I'm okay! Nii thoongu. You seem so restless.

Ashwin : Athellam ille. Nii paduthuko!

Sivaangi : Paaa! Please! Nii thoongu! You know it's a long journey right!

The word "pa" melted Ashwin's heart.

Ashwin : Hmm, cheri. (He closed his eyes.)

He instantly dosed off due to his tiredness. Sivaangi smiled at him. She loved the way he cared for her.

______________________________________

After a few minutes, Sivaangi dosed off on Ashwin's shoulder. Pavithra checked Sivaangi's temperature every 1 hour, to make sure she was fine.

They sent Ashwin and Mega at home and then went to their house.

____________________________________

Sivaangi's mother gave her some traditional medication and she slept. Pugazh also explained to her about his patch up with Mega. His mother was really happy about it.

Thank you for reading❤❤❤❤