Part 2

A few weeks went by and Sivaangi eventually got used to her university lifestyle. Even though she got used to everything , seeing Ashwin still gave her butterflies.

One day, Ashwin helped his friend arrange a singing competition at their university. They had to choose a lead singer for their band.

At the canteen,

Rakshan : Sivaangi, why don't you join the singing competition later?

Sivaangi : Sure anne. I will try my level best to get into the band.

Pavithra : Don't worry Sivu. You're the best singer I know. Go get Ashwin !

Rakshan : Ennathe?!!!🧐(He was shocked by Pavithra's statement)

Sivaangi glared at Pavithra.While Pavithra murmured a sorry, Sivaangi cleared her throat and answered Rakshan.

Sivaangi : Athu onnum ille anne, Ashwin is the one who is helping his friend in the selection right? That's y she said like that.

Pavithra : Amaaa amaa ! (Pavithra answered quickly)

Rakshan : Ada paithiyangala🤦‍♀(He hit his forehead.) Cheri vaange let's go to the auditorium.

Sivaangi : Okay anne.

At the auditorium,

Ashwin came towards them since Rakshan informed him that Sivaangi will be taking part in the competition.

Ashwin : Hi Sivaangi, feel free to sing your favourite song when we call you. Good luck.

Sivaangi : Thanks Ashwin🙈.It really means a lot to me. (She blushed)

Pavithra : Amaa amaa😂Means a lot thaan. Niinge kudukure thairiyam leh madam win panniruvaange. (She said in a teasing tone)

Ashwin : Enna sonninge?

Pavithra : Ahhh😂onnum ille Ashwin.

Ashwin : Appo seri, I have some work to complete. I'll be there to see your performance. Bye.

Sivaangi : Bye Ashwin.🙈

A few hours later,Sivaangi was called on the stage.

Pavithra : Oiii enna song?

Sivaangi : Un vizhigalil from darling! (She said and ran to the stage)

The moment she stepped on the stage, her eyes started searching for him. She took a deep breath and started singing the song once her eyes spotted him concentrating on her.

Thoorathil thondridum megathai polave,
Naan unnai paarkiren anbe,

Saaralai oru murai nii yennai theendinaal,
Unnake athu therinthatha anbe,

En manam kaanalin neer enna aagumo,
Kaigalil seruma anbe,

Nesikkum kaalam thaan veen enna pogumo,
Ninaivugal serkiren inge,

Aayinum kadhalin kaigalil virumbiye,
Vilugiren anbe,

Pookalil thondridum vananggal polave,
Pengalil nenjam thaanada,

Vannathu poochiyin vananggal polave,
Aangalin nenjam thaanada,

Vananggal ver enna thondridum pothilum,
Yennangal seruma anbe,

Vannathu poochiyin siragugal mothave,
Idhalgalum ullathu inge,

Aayinum kadhalin kaigalil virumbiye,
vilugiren anbe,

Un vizhigalil vilunthu naan elugiren,
Elunthume marupadi vilugiren.

She completed the song. She meant every word she sang and her voice expressed it perfectly.

Thank you for reading