Important Update!

IMPORTANT PLZ READ THX

~•~

Alright, so.

If you haven't heard about this already, then I recommend you to go and do some research and reading yourself because this...I don't really know what to think of it.

If you haven't heard yet, some recent stuff has come up about Adam, SkyDoesMinecraft. It's currently all over Twitter, and many youtubers who have worked with him before are bringing forth their stories about him.

Recently, a woman named Elizabeth who was currently Adam's girlfriend, I think, has posted a whole bunch of messed up shit Adam had done to her within their relationship, regarding abuse, manipulation, assault, and some other messed up stuff. While this is utterly sickening to hear about, it is also just as heartbreaking and I'm rather ashamed to not be aware of all of this sooner.

If you weren't aware, from what I've gathered, Adam has been going through some really hard shit lately with severe mental illnesses, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. He's been addicted to drugs, and overall is definitely not in the best shape.

I urge you to read up on some of this stuff. Elizabeth's Twitter is @ Lizbuggie, and I'd suggest just spending some time reading through what she has posted recently and checking out what she has retweeted. Deadlox, Jerome, Gizzy, Antvenom, Ross, Max, and Tyler (munchingbrotato, who now goes as CrispyCloud) have shared some parts of their past experiences with Adam, and it's all just so heartbreaking. And his problems have dated back to the days of Teamcrafted.

Anyway, regarding this story.

Yes, I do intend to keep on writing it. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do next, but right now I just don't feel that comfortable writing about a character that is, even though fictional, is based on Adam's internet persona. Adam was a big part of my childhood, and every day throughout the entirely of middle school and high school I would watch his videos, which also helped me pull through some hard times. I just need some time to think and figure things out.

For this story, I've already written too much to just start back from the beginning, so I might just continue to leave off from where I currently am. I do intend on finishing it, because I really enjoy writing this book, and I know a few of you enjoy reading it as well. I love Teamcrafted and I love to write about them, but right now I need some time to figure things out and come to a decision whether I will continue to write about them. I might remove the MCYT related tags from the book and just make it my own original work with the same characters that I will change into my own.

I really hate to bring light upon this situation, but I feel it needs to be spread. It's just...utterly heartbreaking.

Anyway, the next chapter update may be a bit more of a longer wait until it's published, but I hope you understand. I am not discontinuing this book. That's for sure.

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe.

Hope you have a good day!

Quick edit:

You can also check out some of the stuff I've liked on my Twitter @ elidyteram. And maybe perhaps drop a follow...?
Sorry, I had to.

~•~