-~ The Seven Guardians ~-

——~•~——
The Seven Guardians
An Adventure Story
——~•~——

Destruction. Chaos. Death.
It was all over the world.

His rule will not remain for any longer.
He's determined. He'll find these heroes frozen in time, and he will free them from their cold prisons they've been trapped in for centuries.

There's hope left.
And he's destined to hold onto it.

~•~

- Hello! This is my first full story, so be prepared for a lot of shit to go down!

Disclaimer: No, I do not own Minecraft or Herobrine.
I do own the plot, the art, and the rest of the crap tho

THE CHARACTERS INVOLVED WITHIN THIS STORY ARE IN NO WAY TIED OR RELATED TO THE ONLINE PERSONAS THEY WERE ORIGINALLY BASED ON.

I do NOT condone any actions the original influences of the past characters have done, nor will I ever. The characters in this book are solely fictional, and have been altered to be mine.

I will be adding art to each chapter for a better picture :)
And yes, I made the cover.

Do NOT steal or copy my art. Please and thank you.

This book was heavily inspired by the book Six Stone Souls created by the wonderful DarkDisco7, so be sure to check out her stories as well if you haven't already, because they're so amazing!

Warning: This story will include lots of blood, violence, swearing, sadness, torture, and all that fun stuff :)

Updates every other Friday, unless noted otherwise.

Hope you all enjoy!

~•~