Quick Update II!

~•~

- Hey! Got a short explanation here:

I know it's been a very long time since I updated the last chapter (more than five months Jesus Christ—) and I'm very very sorry. School's been kicking my ass, I've been working on a few huge final projects that have been eating up all of my time and I am currently 70% stressed and 30% sleep deprived. Finals are just around the corner and that is adding a bonus 20% of stress.

Plus, life hasn't been the most ideal, I've been dealing with some mental health issues that have been making me very unmotivated to do pretty much anything. I work three part-time jobs that take away any free time I may have, and I can't exactly quit one (because one: I'm a college student, and two: I'm very fuckin' poor).

Anyway, now that my personal excuse is stated (rather excessively oops), I am almost done with the next chapter (like 70% done, it's very long). I honestly can't tell when I will publish it since I'm super busy with crap, so it could be anywhere from next week to next month. I feel bad I've left the small lot of you all hanging for this long, and despite me really wanting to promise no more waits like this in the future, I can't exactly fully promise that (cuz I'm sure most of you may know, life is shit and mean and unfair and I don't like it).

Anyway 2.0, how have you all been?

You already know my story lol, but I've been hanging in there, despite the thinness of the single thread. If you can, avoid being a STEM major at all costs. If you are interested, I understand. But if you're not sure, avoid it. Too much unnecessary stress, but it will be worth it one day (I really fuckin' hope).

I just want summer to be here. I want to be able to sleep and write with no academic worries. Adulting is hard. 0/10 do not recommend.

Hope you've all been doing good! Have a good day!

~•~