Make it all okay... (Levi x Reader) 2nd chance

{This will be a song fic so all rights go to the band/artist. I do not own the characters in the story}
WARNING : STRONG LAGUAGE AND SOME SMALL PUNS AND QUOTATIONS EVERY NOW AND

White walls
Filled with nothing
But nervous paces
All around I see.
Something's off
Inside of myself.
I see it in their faces.

After you had walked out on him, Levi stood there staring at the ground as if he had never seen the thing before. But with every moment he spent with you, Levi felt like he was flying. His feet will never fly because the wings of a [h/c] haired angel had carried him blindly into the heavens. But as soon as you walked out of his life. Those wings were gone, Levi dropped thousands of feet, plummeting to the ground below him. Hanji walked over and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and gave out a breathy "i'm sorry Levi" with that Levi woke up and walked out and back to his appartment to sit alone staring at the white walls as he drinks his pain away. No! Thats enough. I will not give up now. Get a grip you dumbass tit! (Sorry i had to add that in ) Levi thought to himself as he drove back to his appartment to clean up all of the mess he had created.

Say anything, say anything,
Say anything that can make this all okay.
Take it away, take it away,
Take away all of this emptiness I feel
'Cause I will never find another you.

Another you, another you.

I still hear you in this house (whispering).
I still feel you in my bones (in these veins).
And like the portraits in the halls (can't help but think),
I wish you were staring back at me (but you're gone).

Yes, Levi felt empty. Levi felt dead. He will always imagine the sweetness of your perfume, the beautiful smile that may grace upon your face and the amazing laughter of yours. In this apprtment of his, your presence still lingers. Your photos are still on the walls, your drawings and art is still there with the only thing touching it is the dust particles of Levi's room. The reason was because you have left him, and he was at fault. Levi walked in a finally opened his eyes and looked around the room with a face of disgust "tch, disgusting" he muttered as he started to get his cleaning geaf and his cleaning supplies to destroy any dirt is his way. Levi found himself thinking as he scrubbed the floor for the 6th time that you had hesitation in your eyes as you walked away from him. But he will hold on and he will not let go ever. He will not let you slip away from him again. Not this time. He was determined to get you back, even if it means begging on his knees for forgiveness.

Say anything, say anything,
Say anything that can make this all okay.
Take it away, take it away.
Take away all of this emptiness I feel
'Cause I will never find another (I may never find myself)
I will never find another you

So I'll carry you with me in my dreams, my memory.
So I'll carry you with me (you'll always be with me) in my dreams, my memory.
So I'll carry you with me, you'll always be my memory.

Time skip
Levi drove up to Hanji's house as he asked the crazy brunette lady for your adress. Haji happily gave it to him after hearing his reason behind it. He drove to your house in a hurry. His heart beating faster than a humming birds wings. You heard a knock on your door as you walked to open it revealing Levi himself looking better, more alive and himself. Your heart ached for him again, to know he is yours and by your side. But you are stubborn as hell, so you tried to slam the door in his face in which he trapped it eith his foot. Levi stepped into the house and starts closing in on you his steel-grey eyes never leaving your confused [e/c] ones. "Levi?" You asked as he trapped you inbetween his arms making it hard for you to escape. "What are you-?!" Levi slammed his lips on yours cuttting of your sentense as you sinfully melted into it. He would repeat the words 'i'm sorry' over and over again against your lips, he bit your bottom lip aski g for entrance. You refused to give into him so easily. Levi made a low growl in his throat as his hands snake around your body and grabbed your ass cheeks making you gasps giving him the perfect opportunity for his hot togue to enter your mouth and explore. After a few minutes of making out you two pulled away flushed and out of breath. "[F/N], i'm sorry. I really am. Please i know i've completely fucked up and i would understand why you would hate me. But please....i NEED you. Please, just a second chance" Levi's voice was strained as he looked down raven locks covering his eyes. "I will never find another you. You know how shitty i was when you left, so please i need you to make this all okay" you place a gentle hand on his flushed cheek as he looked up at your teary [e/c] eyes. That beautiful smile gracing your lips again. Levi's heart exploded right at that moment as he kissed you again with full passion. 'Thank you, [F/N] i love you'

Say anything, say anything,
Say anything that can make this all okay.
Take it away, take it away.
Take away all of this emptiness I feel
'Cause I will never find another (I may never find myself)
And I will never find another you

《《《 Author's note 》 》 》
Hi guys sorry for that pretty shitty one but yeah. Don't forget to vote and comment if gou enjoyed. Peace Out ✌