Drown (Singer Levi x Reader x Cheater! Petra)

{This will be a song fic so all rights go to the band/artist. I do not own the characters in the story}
WARNING : STRONG LAGUAGE AND SOME SMALL PUNS AND QUOTATIONS EVERY NOW AND THEN

(Please, please pleeeeeeeeaaasssee, listen to the song while reading this THANK YOU!)

Well I’m so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground,
Just enough to get my feet wet but not enough to let me drown.
I’ve been laying in my bed wishing I had never woken,
Begging god to rid my head of every word you’ve ever spoken.

Levi didn't want to move. The usual sun beams of a brand new day, was once a nice sight for him. But now it was just a terrible lazer beam burning his eyes out of it's  socket. Why he is feeling so crap? Well, it was Petra she did it again, she went off and fucked another man while she was with him. She just couldn't  keep her legs shut for a fucking week. Levi gave her eveything he could. He just wants to bleach out every single disgusting picture of her and that man. He wants to burn every single memory he every had with her, every word of the so called "love" that slipped out of her mouth that was poison coated with sugar that he couldn't see through.

Broke my knuckles on the wall because I thought about the call
Where you said you’d always love me, do you not tell the truth at all?
Well if I ever cross your mind, make sure you write down the times
So I will know the moments I was eating you alive.

His knuckles were bruised and bleeding from all of the punches and frustration he threw at the wall that day..
{Flash back}
Levi was walking up to one of his best friend's  house. He walked in through the door since it was left open and clothes were trailing the floor as he heard lewd noises from up stairs. Levi wanted to give his friend some space and turned towards the door until something caught the corner of his eye. The neckless he gave Petra on their 1 year anniversary of their so called perfect relationship. Levi's  heart cracked and small bit, he didn't  want to believe it. His "best friend" has betrayed him and fucked his "girlfriend" behind his back. Levi walked upstairs in rage and kicked the lying betraying bastards door down and there she was. Her legs rapped around his neck squirming until they turned to the sound of the door ebing brokw  down. And there stood Levi, emotionless with his head hung down with her raven locks covering is eyes. "LEVI! I CAN EXPLAIN!"  Petra screamed with eyes wide "Don't bother whore. Do you honestly i'm going to listen to anything coming out of the lying, cheating bitch's mouth?" He snared at her shooting as much as he can into every word he said. "And you, Erwin, you can fuck off and take her, just wait and see how long until she opens her legs waiting for the next victim to fuck her. The filth's clothes will be out side my house and...Petra, i was going to ask him for his opinion on my plan of proposing to you, but i guess you guys are busy screwing each other. So i'll take my leave" Levi said calmly as he walked away from the disgusting pair.

{End of Flash back}

Now here he is in a band writing the next song for his band member and friend [F/N] to play. But his mind was blank he couldn't  think up what to write so he called her up to aske if she could come over.

Now I lay here waiting with the hope that I might find some sleep
I need some sleep tonight,
Cause I’ve been waiting on your call but I know it will never come
but I’m still waiting by the phone.

"How about that?" She said smiling at him. "Hmmm, thats sounds...okay but i don't  know how it would sound when we sing it though" he said "in all honesty [F/N] if you could find the melody for the it so we can sing it then it would be a great song, and relatable" he said looking tiwards her direction. She was holding a pen to her lips thinking "ummmmm....hang on where's the guitar Levi?"she asked him not looking to his direction. "In the kitchen" he replied reading over he lyrics again damn, she is good. She's  so talented, when was i blessed with an amazing person like her? "GOT IT!" [F/N] came in holding up his guitar beaming with excitement. At that moment she seems like a goddess to him. At that moment his dark world was lightened and his heart skipped a beat. "Alright lets get started shall we? For the first verse we could use the chords Am7 and then Am7sus4, Am7 then Cmaj7, Cadd9,Cmaj7,G,D,Dsus4,D in that order for in the intro and the whole way throught the first verse and~" [F/N] rambled on passionately about her music and chords, but Levi was too distracted in her radiating beauty and sparkling eyes while she scribbled on the piece of paper. For once after a long time he smiled and felt at peace.

And don’t you dare, don’t you dare,
Say you ever loved me or even tell me that you cared
Cause you knew what you were doing and you know just what you’ve done
How dare you say you miss me with your spit still on his tongue.
I am broken. I am beaten. I’m mistreated and I’m torn.
I am cold with no direction but I’m lost without your warmth.
I’m trying hard to find some hope that I might get the chance to breathe.
Get off my mind, give back my heart and get the fuck away from me!

Levi was on the stage sing his heart out for all of his fans that were screaming his name and sing along. His eyes caught a certain ginger in the crowd looking up at him with eyes full of greed. Wanting him and his fame, he just gave her a disgusted look and sang the poisonous words that was in his mind down the mic into her ears. She knew she was shot down. The slut was planning on fucking him and getting hi back again, but news flash bitch, i have a different person on my mind and she is everythinf that you will never be! His eyes screamed and shot her a death glare. [F/N] noticed this behaviour and looked to where he was glaring and seeing the face of a cow...oh wait Petra. Levi was having and intese staring contest with her as he sang.

I know I couldn’t give you much, but I know I gave my best,
You were always my princess, and now he’s sliding up your dress
And I know I gave the world everything I’ve ever had,
Johnny Cash said love would burn, I never thought it'd hurt this bad.

Well I’m so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground,
Just enough to get my feet wet but not enough to let me drown.
I’ve been laying in my bed wishing I had never woken,
Begging god to rid my head of every word you’ve ever spoken.
Broke my knuckles on the wall because I thought about the call
Where you said you’d always love me, do you not tell the truth at all?
Well if I ever cross your mind make sure you write down the times,
So I will know the moments I was eating you alive.

Levi finally broke of the gaze and looked at one thing that mattered to him.You. you were everything, his prize possession that he will never let go of. As your eyes met you see the loved radiating of him and you smiled warmly at him that seemed to have melt his every being. Levi was finally content and happy. You sang the final verse together in sync and with passion with every word that flowed with truth from the tip of your tongue to the back of your lungs.

You are the itch that's on my back.
You are the gum under my shoe.
You are the horrors of my past.
You are the chill that haunts the room.
You are the creaking on my steps.
You are cancer. You are plague.
You are regret. You are disease.
I wish that you would go away.

The concert eanded with you two walking off the stage proud of your doing. You were going to walk to the changing rooms before a strong firm grip on your arm stopping your motion. You turned around to be met with Levi's  soft expression  as he said "Thank you, for not letting me drown"

《《《Author's note 》》》
OKAY OKAY OKAY! i'm sorry for the crappyness of this but yeah. Anyway again disclaimer I DO NOT OWN THE SONG OR WROTE IT, ALL RIGHTS GO TO FRONT PORCH STEP! okay now thats oved thank you for even sticking to my one shots you guys i love you! But yeah don't  forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed ~Jen out!