No-one (Bully Levi x Singer Reader) 2nd ending

{This will be a song fic so all rights go to the band/artist. I do not own the characters in the story}
WARNING : STRONG LAGUAGE AND SOME SMALL PUNS AND QUOTATIONS EVERY NOW AND THEN

Requested by @ellakawaiime

I've been searching for an exit, but I'm lost inside my head;
Where I spend every waking moment wishing I was dead.
For a few minutes get me away from here,
For a few minutes (wipe away) wipe away my tears.
For I am lost right now as the ocean deep;
I am low my friend and how my heart does sink.
Yeah I am lost right now as the ocean deep;
I am low my friend and how my heart does sink.

It's like there's cancer in my blood,
It's like there's water in my lungs,
And I can't take another step,
Please tell me I am not undone.
It's like there's fire in my skin
And I'm drowning from within -
I can't take another breath,
Please tell me I am not undone.

You sat on a stool at a small acoustic gathering, you answered every question from the fans as you sat there and smiled was as radiant as the sun and your laugh was the flow of musical notes that was elegantly harmonised. Which seems to melt a certain Raven haired man, his steel grey orbs bore into your face. You felt it...oh you felt it alright. You slightly looked his way and your smile was wiped of your face like a smudged lipstick. All your pool of [e/c] showed was sorrow, hurt and self loathing. Levi shivered and cringeat what he has done. You were sat with Amity Affliction, you soon looked away from the ghost of your past. You decided to sing a song that shows what he has done to you and how he had made you feel in the past. "Okay guys, this next song is called Pittsburgh" you spoke into the mic as the guitar began to play, your voice boxed worked like a river flowing. So smooth, yet so rough.
{Flash back}
"Oi! shit head!" A voice called out to you as you kept on walking with your precious sketch bookfull of your beautiful masterpiece. You kept on ignoring the voice since you were so used to it, you were soon stopped buy a rough hand taking hold of your shouders and a sudden pull as your face collided with a hard brick wall. Your face was then pulled away from the wall as warm red rivers ran down your face. Your hair was pulled up from behind as a hand made contact with your cheek. "Listen to me when i'm talking to you, you worthless piece of shit!" Another hand slapped your other cheek. You just sat there and stared at the floor, 'get me waya from here, please. What did i do to deserve this?' You thought to yourself as you felta sudden pain in your ribs when a foot collided with it. You heard a snap and you started to cough blood. You coulding breath, another sap was heard, this time it was ypur arms turn. "Thats what you get you fucking bitch. [Random bully name] let go, that fucking dirt is hurting my eyes" they left as you lay there thinking 'please just let me die' your eyes began to shut as yours lungs begins to fail, you were slipping into darkness. But before you could leave you heard muffled screams of a male until it fell silent.

You came out of your flash back as you carried on singing. Soon the small gig ended, you sat at the merch table as your fans begins to flow in, you sat and signed every single thing they wanted you to sign. A raven haired man walked in last, it was Levi. He walked up to the table avoiding any eye contact with you, your words hit him harder than he expected. He felt guilt, and pure hatred towards himself for what he did to you. Why he did that? He didn't know, he was just lettin his anger and hatred out on you. There were no excuses for what he did and he can never ask for your forgiveness. But he was willing to try. "Levi." You said sternly and he stiffens. "I'm-" you cut him of with a hand "save it" you stood up and walked around the table as the bandmembers glared at him, but he didn't care. He grabbed hold of your arm you turned around as fast as a cheetah chacing it's pray. "Let.go" you growled "but-" "but nothing Levi you left me for dead, you broke my ribs and punchered my lungs in the process. Don't expect me to forgive you." You ripped your arms away from his grip. A certain white haired man walked in. "What's going on?" He said as he walked up behind you and hugged your waist. "Nothing Kaneki, let's just go" you walked out the room leaving Levi to his thoughts. "Who was that?" Kaneki, your boyfriend ask you as you both sat in the car together. "No-one"

《《《 Author's note 》 》 》
Hello my lovelies! Sorry for not updating yesterday I literally crashed out on my bed and fell asleep, i was so tired for no reason. But i will upload tomorrow night. Andyway don't forget to Vote and Comment if you enjoyed! Peace Out ✌