Goodbye... (Levi X Child!Reader)

{This is a song fic so yeah, all rights go to the band/artist and i do not own the characters in this fic!} 

WARNING: STRONG LAGUAGE AND SOME SMALL PUNS AND QUOTATIONS EVERY NOW AND THEN

This was request by aphmaufangirl21

Don't think of anything
Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile

Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile

I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear

Is it true Is it true
You You
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared
Untrue Untrue
You You You

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly
Butterfly like a butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly

[Flashback]

Levi looked down at the small figure asleep on his lap, he admire her small round face and rosy red cheeks as she peacefully dreamed. As Levi continued to stare his mind began to wonder, wonder about the future of the little girl. Her future and weather she will be safe, weather the world he is currently living in...the fear and loss that he had to live through and still is.He wondered if he could be the on who made the world a safer place away from the Titans for her. He wondered, about what his future would be like without her. If he was honest to himself, he was scared, he was terrified of letting her go. 

"captain? we need to go. The Special Op is waiting outside for you sir" Eren the young Titan shifter interrupted his thoughts "Tch" Levi replied to the boy. Eren left the room as Levi gave her one last look before he gently lifted her small body up in his arms careful not to wake her...or break her. In his eyes she was fragile, like glass as if a single touch could break her.

 The small pieces guttered down darkly
From my heart, a barren noise
I don't know if this is reality or a dream
My Kafka on the seaside
Don't go to those woods over there
My heart is still shattering on you
(I just wanted to vaporize like this)
My love that is forever
It's all FREE for you baby

He placed her down softly as she continued to sleep and be clueless to the steel grey eyes staring at her. Her hair covering her face, tucking the strands behind her ears Levi let go. Let go of her, let go of the memories let go of the emotions. His stoic face came back, his emotions locked up once again. "We'll see each other again..[F/N]"

"[L/N] get up. Brat" Levi said looking down her the (h/c) haired girl. Raising her head from scrubbing the floor her (e/c) orbs met his. Those eyes, they were so familiar so fragile. He remembered now...'[F/N]'

{Time Skip}

"Captain! Captain! [F/N] Has been captured sir! A titan has her!"  screamed out at the top of his lungs. 'No, not this again. I won't let what happened to Isabel and Farlan play out again. [F/N] I'm-' But it was too late. Levi was enraged, his heart stopped and started to beat rapidly. Too fast for him to stay still. Shooting his hook into the body of the beast and flew up at the speed of lightning. His blades burring itself into the flesh of the titan cutting deep and satisfying the need for revenge in Levi. One final slash at the nape of the neck ended it. It's body fell down as it started to disintegrate into nothing. Levi landed softly on the ground. His raven strands covering his eyes...covering his pain and covering the tears the fell from his eyes. Right there at his feet was the precious little girl Levi has called his sister...his only family. Was gone. He fell to the ground as he took a hold of her cold hands and place it on his lips softly whispering "Goodbye...[F/N] Ackerman"

{Author's Note}

Hey guys! sorry if this was short and kinda crappy but i've been busy and away from a trip so i haven't been uploading. Saying that i will be going away again for another week so please bare with me. But i hope you like it!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Peace Out~