Body Back To Hell (Levi x Reader) Apocalypse!

This was requested by @levixkaniki12

You and Levi were locked up in the small cantine of a random school. The glass doors and walls were splattered with rotten blood and peaces of flesh. Your held tightly on the gun in your hand and a kanata in another. The decaying hands clawed at the transparent walls, their teeth bare and showing clashing together like a toy monkey playing the cymbals. It's eyes are pupiless golf balls that showns no signs of life. It's just a walking corpes, but one thing about those walking dead; is that they devour flesh, your flesh. You turned to your lover, his gaze meets yours, steel grey eyes peirced your [e/c] pools of concern and fear. Levi lets out a shaky breath. "It's okay" he lets his guard down to just give you a reassuring hug. "No...no it's not fine" you said sternly. He gave you a confused face as he replies "what do you mean?" "What do you mean? Levi, we are stuck here, theres nowhere to run. We are running out of amo, and i have lost most of my strength fihhting them off. It's not going to be okay Levi. As much as i love you, and i know you're just trying to comfort me. But i'd rather be hurt with the truth, than being given false hope through a lie" you said looking down, your strength has been drained out from all of the fighting and surviving. You barely slept because you were paranoid and scared, not for you. But for him. He ment everything to you, he was your life, your saviour and your reason to keep living. Now this has happened. Everything you loved or be near to has just been ripped away from you.
"[F/N]..." he spoke just barely above a whisper. "Look at me" he lifted up your chin to face him "I love you, okay? We're cornered. I know but if i get bitten, please just shoot me straight in the head. Don't hesitate, i'd rather die than becoming one of them and hurt you" you simply nodded. "You better kill me too if i turned, for the same reason as you. I love you" you both walked to the cantine storage room looking for any food or water, which there was. It's pretty obvious but still.

Levi grabbed all of the water bottles that were stored there and walked out carrying 3 boxes and walked out until he felt teeth sink deep into the back of his neck. Fresh river of red flows out of the wound and into the creature's mouth. Levi lets out a scream and dropped all of the boxes the the corpses carry on ripping into it's meal you heard the scream grabbing the ktchen knife that was left lying on the small counter. You ran towards the noise and saw your lover covered in his own blood as a zombie lies on top of him struggling tod get a second taste of his meat. Your hand automatically lets go of the knife you were holding sending it flying towards the dead and burried itself deep into it's skull giving you the satisfaction you needed. You ran towards Levi's blood soaked body as you lifted his head gentle to face you. He gave a small intake of breath from the pain. "Levi..." you whimpers as tears leaked out of your eyes and small drops landed on his face. He lifts up a weak arm and place on your warm cheeks you wipe away the tears that dared to ruin your angelic face that Levi woke up to every day, making his day a better day than the last. "Smile for me?" He asked in a weak voice you gave off a small half hearted chuckle and you replied " smile? Haha, fuck sakes Levi, are you high as balls right now? Your dying godammit" you voice cracked at the lat sentece as sobs rose (bare with me i forgot how to spell rose, as in past tense for rise) from your throat and pasted your lips. "[F/N] i'm sorry...i'm so fucking sorry" Levi said as he felt it. There's no way to stop what has been done, he felt the bite now he'll be one of them. He feels the blood starting to boil within his skin, he can feel his stomach turning. It's the end. "I love you" he said as loud as he can muster up. You pulled the trigger as his body went limp. You stared at your other half of your heart being demolished and decent a grated into nothing. You felt numb as you stood up and walked towards the door aimlessly took off the chains and waited of the swarm of death to reach you. You said through gritted teeth as your body fills with rage"I'm coming out of this alive, i put a bullet through your fucking brains. I will send your body back to hell"

《《《Author's note 》 》 》
Hey dudes and dudets! Heres another request done! I hope you guys liked it sorry if the music was too heavy for you guys i'm not sure about your music tastes so...yeah. anyway! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed! Peace Out ✌