I Really Hate Converse... (Neko! Reader X Levi)

This song is mainly for mood setting purposes! 

This was requested by katherinseptic

{Levi's POV}

'what even is this thing?' Levi thought to himself as he blinked twice to make sure this was not a dream. There in his fridge at midnight was a person, not just a person..but a person with ears..and a tail. Levi wasn't so sure if it was a girl or boy...it had (h/l) so you never actually know. After a full minute of Levi just gwaking at him/her he decided to clear his throat. "what the hell are you doing in my kitchen?" he said as the person turned around with an apple in her mouth. "huh?" she looked at Levi as he stood there with his arms crossed and a stoic face. There was a long silence and awkward staring between the both of them. Levi was waiting for an answer and she was thinking of what to say to the short man. "you're pretty short" the girl with ears suddenly blurted out in the awkward silent. Levi's eye twitch as he gave off a glare toward the girl standing in front of him happily eating her apple..well HIS apple, but that's not the point. "get the fuck out of my house" he said as he unfolded his arm and walk towards the careless girl. "nope." she said grinning victoriously at him. "what do you mean no? this is my house!" Levi shouted but that didn't seem to phase her "your mum sent me." she said nonchalantly (i know the anime and manga itself is morbid but i have never really wrote a fluff so) Levi's eyes went wide from shock just slightly. "what do you mean? why did she send you?" after finishing her apple she threw it into the bin next to her delicately licking her fingers she spoke "that's a secret" after that she walked away happily humming BTS Converse High only then did Levi looked at what she was wearing...because she was leaving foot prints as she walked around the house. Levi's blood boiled as he stormed towards the girl and grabbed her by her clothes collar and dragged her out of his house. Levi slammed the door in her face as he went to get his precious cleaning supply. This was a nightmare. After hours of cleaning Levi finally finished and went to him bathroom to get in the shower and clean himself from filth.

[Time Skip]

After some time Levi walked out of the shower with just a towel rapped around his waist. Drying his raven black locks he walked into his room only to see the girl lying on his bed. Sleeping peacefully Levi took the time to study her facial features only to find that she was actually...'cute' Levi thought to himself only then to cringe inwardly at the thought. She suddenly moved around in her sleep causing Levi to slightly panic, he ran out of the room after getting some clothes to change into. Walking around the house he saw that there was a voice mail left on his phone from his mum "Levi! I sent [F/N] to your house to keep you company, be nice to her okay? i love you" Levi slightly smiled at the sound of his mother's voice and decided to walk back into his bedroom wishing that this was a dream. But nope, there she was [F/N] right where he left her, her left ear slightly twitched as her tail sway softly from side to side. Due to him being too distracted by her beauty, Levi didn't notice one thing....she was wearing her shoes...on his bed. 'I really hate converse...'

{Author's Note}

I am so sorry if this was shitty but..i tried to do a fluff..i don't think it's really my thing but i tried haha i hope you like it!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Peace Out~