Come Back to Me

*Thanks for 500 reads guys! xxxxx*

“Happy is a very strange name for someone who never smiles,” Courtney says. “Courtney! Shut the hell up and leave him alone,” Ava pleads to her cousin. She knew it was a bad idea to bring her here. “I’m sorry, Hap,” she tells him. Happy just nods and walks off to find something to do. Ava was trying to read her book. Trying being the keyword because doing anything with Courtney around was damn near impossible.

“Ava! I am so fucking bored. Let’s do something,” she begs her cousin.

As Ava closed her book and was about to respond, a voice interrupted her,” I have something you two lovely ladies can do.”

“Ya know, Jax, I haven’t known you that long, but even I can sense that you’re sucking up,” Courtney says laughing. Juice, who had walked up behind Jax, laughed with her.

“What do you need Jackson?” Ava says giggling a bit herself.

Jax walks over and puts his arm around Ava and says, “I need a couple of babysitters, and I was hoping you two would wanna do it. It’d be for a couple of nights.”

“Jax, I don’t think you need two women for one baby, “Courtney says as Juice slings his arm around her. Ava took note to ask her about that later.

“Well, it would actually be a baby and two older ones,” Jax says giving his signature smirk to the much shorter woman beneath his arm.

“Whose kids are the other ones?” Ava questions.

“Ope’s kids,” he answers.

“Umm, I don’t think Opie would like that at the moment,” Ava reveals trying to be as vague as possible.

“Really? Because Opie is the one who told me to ask you,” he counters.

Ava was astonished to say the least. “Okay then, I guess you and I are watching children tonight, Court.”

“Yes, mom I’m fine. You do realize I’m twenty-seven years old? I can handle myself,” Ava assures a worried Margaret over the phone.

“I know, baby, We just worry,” her mother says.

“Well don’t. You guys have fun. How’s dad?” ava questions.

“He’s good, actually. We are having a really good time. Don’t forget, we’re coming back tomorrow night, and we want some time with our daughter,” she reminds.

“Yes mother, I know. I gotta go. I love you, and tell dad I love him.

“We love you sweetie. Good night.”

Ava and Courtney pulled up at Jax’s to the site of surprisingly just Opie’s and Jax’s vehicles outside. The girls walked in to find Kenny and Ellie on the couch with Opie, and Jax holding Abel feeding him a bottle.

When the guys realized the girls were here, they both went towards them; Opie with his kids in tow. Jax handed Abel to Courtney and kissed her on the cheek. “Guys, this is Ava and that’s her cousin Courtney. They are gonna watch you guys for the next few days,” Opie explains as Ava bends down to meet them.

“It’s nice to meet you two. Kenny and Ellie right?” Ava asks them.

The two kids just nod their heads, nervous to be in the company of two women they didn’t know. Opie turns and gives his kids a kiss on the head and sends them to go to bed in the guest room. After Jax gives Abel a kiss, Courtney takes him to lay down. Jax gives Ava a hug and heads outside, leaving Opie and Ava in the room alone.

“Can you tell me something and be completely honest?” Ava asks the man before her. He nods for her to continue. “How dangerous is this run?”

Opie sighs, “It’s just a two-night run-““Ope, no bullshit, please.”

“It could be dangerous, yeah, “he admits. Ava sighs and hugs him as tight as she can, and he hugs her back just as tight. “We’ll be fine here. Please come back to us, okay?” Ava says. Opie nods and kisses her forehead and walks out the door. Ava goes inside and sits on the couch with Kenny and Ellie to watch a movie.