Baby Winston

The lights in the room were extremely bright to the groggy Ava who was just waking up from being under anesthesia.

Once she got fully awake she begin to panic as she looked at a sleeping Piney on the couch in her room. "Hi Ms. Montgomery, it's nice to see you awake," the doctor says coming into the room. "Where's my baby?" she asked. The doctor smiled as a nurse walked in behind him holding a little pink bundle. Ava couldn't hold back the tears as the nurse put the little girl in her arms as Margaret, Courtney and Tara came in and Piney woke up. All of them crowded around the bed as Ava looked at her baby and the doctor explained that both mother and child could go home tomorrow before leaving. As soon as the door shut, it was open again. This time revealing a smiling Gemma with her phone to her ear.

"I've got someone who wants to talk to you, mommy," Gemma says handing the phone to Ava.

"Hello," she says.

"Hey Avey. How is the baby?" Opie's voice filled her ears and she began to cry.

"Oh Opie, she's beautiful," Ava tells him.

"A girl?" Opie asks smiling.

"Yeah, Ope, a girl." She says looking at the beautiful baby in her arms.

"ya know, we never discussed names," Opie reminds her.

"We didn't did we? What do you think we should name her?" she asks him.

"Do you remember the name we picked out for Henry when they thought he was a girl?" Opie questions.

"Mia Grace?"

"That's her name. Mia Grace Winston," Opie says as Ava smiles.

"Little Mia Grace, Me and your daddy love you so much," she says to the baby.

"I wish I could talk longer, but I had to pull some strings to be able to call you. I love you, Ava. We only have four more months, and I'm coming home and we're getting married and becoming a family," Opie says unexpectedly.

"I love you too, Ope," Ava says smiling.