House Party

*Thank you guys for 1,000 reads! You guys are amazing. xxxxx*

The next six months were a blur for Ava. Her dad's funeral came a few days after his death, and the whole club was there for her, Margaret and Courtney as they laid him to rest. Courtney had found her office space she had been looking for just outside of Charming in Lodi, and her and Juice finally made everything official about three months after Charles' death. Courtney was adjusting to being an old lady, but she was getting the hang of it. Ava had gotten a job at the preschool in Charming. She spent a majority of her time with Opie and his kids doing things like game night or going to the park. She bought the house she had looked at shortly after her dad's death, and she was officially settled and moved in it. She and Courtney were there now, getting ready for the house warming party Jax had talked her into having.

"I think everything's finally done," Ava says," You still need to go get the alcohol though."

Courtney huffed, but headed out any way just as people started arriving.

Courtney arrived back at the house to see the party in full swing. Everyone was very happy to see her considering she had the beer. Juice ran out to help his lady get the stuff inside.

"Ya know, when you told me a few of the patch members were coming, I was expecting a small party," Ava says looking around at the fifty plus people in her house.

Opie laughs as he wraps his arms around her. "Just let loose and have a good time, babe."

"Oh I plan to, because guess who's on clean up duty with their girlfriend tomorrow?" Ava says as she kisses Opie and heads to get a beer. On her way there, Courtney grabs her and pulls her to the dance floor. "Courtney, I haven't danced since I was fifteen. Don't make me do this," Ava begs her overbearing cousin who just laughs and continues until the two are in the middle of the dance floor. Despite what Ava said, she finds herself having a good time as she and Courtney dance for what seemed like hours until Juice and Opie join them bringing beers. "Thank you. Damn I'm thirsty," Ava tells Opie as he drags her outside.

The two were sitting comfortably on Ava's back porch. Ava was looking at the sky, while Opie was looking at the woman next to him, both of them enjoying the view. "I love you," Opie tells her.

Ava smiles and looks at him. "I love you too, Ope. What do you say about kicking everyone out and enjoying the night to ourselves?"

"I think that's the best idea you've ever had," he says smiling mischievously.