Baby Teller #2

*Thank you guys for all of the reads, votes and comments! They are so greatly appreciated! Not too much left for this story. I already have another story in mind, but would you guys like a sequel to this? You guys rock! xxxx. Also, that was the only picture I could find of Tara and Thomas. I know he's a little older in this one, but still just as cute!*

Ava could not feel her left hand which was being squeezed by her best friend as she pushed little Thomas into the world.

"Come on, Tara. One more push," Ava encourages as Tara lets out a powerful scream and pushed as hard as she could.

"He's beautiful," Ava tells Tara as she
brings the baby over to his mother. Tara instantly begins to cry. Ava rubs her friend's back in an attempt to be comforting. "Thank you," Tara says looking upat Ava," for being here with me."

Ava just smiled and nodded at the new
mother," it's what friends do." The ladies were sitting there gushing over the new baby when Gemma and Courtney walked in. "How's my grandson?" she asks beckoning Tara to hand him to her.

"He's happy and healthy," Ava tells her asGemma takes the newborn into her arms.

"You need to hurry up and pop out his little girlfriend," Gemma says looking at Ava.

Ava laughs and responds," first off, baby Winston still has about four weeks left hopefully, and second, we don't even know if it's a girl."

Gemma smirks," I have a feeling."

Ava shakes her head before kissing each woman on the cheek and heading out to get the children from Piney at the clubhouse.

As she pulled up, her phone rang. She accepted the charges and smiled when she heard her man's voice on the other
end, "hey baby," he says.

"Hey babe, how are you?" she asks him.

"I'm good. How is shit on the outside?" he questions.

"Fine. When you see Jax, could you tell him to call Tara ASAP? She had the baby today," Ava explains to him.

"Yeah, he'll be happy to hear that. Did Gemma stay with her?" he asked.

"No, I did. It was great, but it made me
realize how hard it's going to be doing this without you here," she tells him.

Opie close his eyes and sighed," I know
baby, but you have to and you will. You're tough as hell, and I'll be there in
five months by your side.

*You have one minute of talk time
remaining* the little automated thing came on and said.

"I know, Ope, but I need you to promise me something," she told him.

"Anything."

"No more jail time after this, please. I don't know if me and the kids could handle it," she tells him.

"Okay baby. I love you," he tells her.

"I love you too, Ope. More than anything," she says before the phone call was cut off, and she went in to see her future father-in-law.