Family

*Thanks for 800 reads and 38 votes! Also, shoutout to my new followers! You guys rock! xxxxxx*

Oh thank God,” Ava says as she gets up and touches Opie’s face, “I’m gonna go get the doctor.” As she attempts to walk away, Opie grabs her hand and pulls her down on the bed with him.

“Just lay here with me for a little bit. I want some time with you before everyone comes in here,” he tells her as he begins placing kisses on her neck.

“Ope, you just woke up from a coma, and the guys are dying to see you,” Ava says giggling.

“Well, everyone can wait. I want to lay here with my girlfriend for a moment,” Opie tells her.

Ava’s heart literally fluttered at the sound of that. “Oh, I don’t remember agreeing to be your girlfriend, Mr. Winston,” Ava says jokingly.

“You said you loved me, so I think that qualifies as an agreement,” he says.

The two laid there in each other’s arms with Opie stealing a kiss every now and then. He couldn’t believe everything that had happened. Ava was on cloud nine. She knew this was where she belonged. The couple had been given a second chance, and they weren’t going to waste this one.

“Ope, if we lay here much longer, I’m gonna fall asleep. You rest for a minute, and I’ll be back,” she says getting up and planting a kiss on his lips.

The guys all piled in Opie’s little hospital room, and Ava just stood watching all of them. She smiled as she watched them all so happy to see him and him happy to see them. “Babe, come over here,” Opie calls to her. She wasted no time getting to her man’s bedside and taking his hand in hers. Ava turned bright red at the cat calls and yells of acceptance they received. “Ahh shite, Opie. Took you two long enough,” Chibs chides him. Opie just laughs as Ava gives him a kiss and lets him know she’s stepping outside to call Courtney and check on the kids. Standing outside, she takes in all of the events that happened today, and thinks of what is going to happen from here. After her phone call with Courtney, Ava begins to go back inside when Jax walks out to smoke with a smirk on his face. “Stop looking at me like that, ass,” Ava tells him laughing.

“Does this mean you’re staying?” he asks her chuckling.

“Yeah, it means I’m staying,” she tells him before kissing him on the cheek and walking back inside to her boyfriend.

As Opie was getting himself discharged, Ava called her mom and let her know what had happened, and to let her know that she would be staying at Ope’s for a few days. So they would have to postpone their day together for a bit, which her mother was fine with and gave Ava and Opie her love before hanging up. Opie didn’t much like riding in Ava’s jeep with her driving, but his body was too sore to handle a bike right now. After picking Kenny and Ellie up from Jax’s house and stopping to get Ava some clothes, the group headed towards Opie’s house.

When they pulled up, Ava noticed Opie’s bike in the driveway. “I guess Jax brought your bike over,” Ava says to him. Opie nods, agreeing with her as they all get out of the jeep and head inside.

It was still fairly early, so Opie suggested that they all sit down and watch a movie. Ava was in the kitchen popping popcorn when Kenny walked in and grabbed a bowl for her to put it in. “Thanks Kenny,” Ava said smiling at the young boy. “You’re welcome,” he replied running back to the living room almost knocking Opie down in the process. Ava was putting another bag in the microwave when she felt Opie’s arms around her waist and kisses going down her neck. “It’s really hard to pop popcorn with you seducing me,” Ava joked. “Is it working?” Opie asks continuing to place kisses on her neck. Ava moaned and turned around so they were facing each other only to grab Opie’s face and continue the kiss. After being locked up with each other for a couple minutes, Ava pulled away. “We have children in there waiting to watch Frozen with us. This can be continued later,” she said winking at him and walking away. “You’re such a tease!” Opie yelled after her. Halfway through the movie, just like Opie had thought, everyone but him was asleep on the pallet they had made in the floor. He took this moment to just think as he looked at each face; the faces of the three people who meant the most to him as Ava lay on him, and Kenny and Ellie were comfortably laying snuggled up with Ava. Placing a kiss on Ava’s forehead, Opie fell into the most peaceful sleep he had gotten in months.