Welcome Home Boys

*Thank you guys so much for the 2,000 reads and the votes! You rock! xxx*

"Mom, we're fine," Ava assured her over the phone," it's been four months, my incision is fine, Mia's fine, Kenny's fine, Ellie's fine, and I'm fine. Please stop worrying, ma."

"Ava Hope, It's my job to worry. Don't patronize me, woman," Margaret replied as an annoyed Ava rolled her eyes.

"Okay mom, the kids and I are getting ready to go to the clubhouse for the get together for all of the guys coming home. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you," she tells her. Her mom replies with an "I love you" and the two hang up just as Ellie comes bounding around the corner. "I got Mia some clothes, Memes," she says as she hands Ava the outfit to put on the sleeping four-month old in her arms. As young as Kenny and Ellie were, they had actually both been a lot of help. Ava thanks Ellie as she kisses her head and gets up to finish getting the baby and herself ready.

After the family was all ready to go, they headed out towards TM whose parking lot was already beginning to fill up in support of the men coming home. As they all got out, Kenny and Ellie ran over to Piney with Ava and Mia in tow. After giving Kenny and Ellie a hug, Piney beckons for the baby to be handed to him. "I used to hold you and your sister like this when you were babies," he says to Kenny. "I held Grace last night all by myself!" Kenny tells his papa proudly. Kenny is the only one who calls her by her middle name. He told Ava he wanted to be different than everyone else because he was the big brother.

The sound of motorcycles got everyone's attention as Piney stood up and handed Mia to Ava as she led Kenny and Ellie to stand beside Tara and her boys. The two shared a one-armed hug before looking ahead as the motorcycles piled in.

Ava spotted Opie in no time as the children ran up and hugged him as he got off his bike. Ava walked up behind them and he gave her the most passionate kiss they had ever shared before looking down at Mia. "Oh shit. She looks just like you," he says as Ava hands him his daughter before wrapping her arms around the two children and watching her fiancé meet his daughter for the first time.

"She's a beaut ain't she?" Piney asks coming to give his son a hug. Opie nodded at his question as he locked eyes with Gemma. She nodded at him as he did her. She made her way over to where Ava was and gave her a hug, giving Opie just enough time to do what he needed to before Gemma released the hug and let Ava get back to her family.

"Can you take her, babe?" Opie asks handing the baby to Ava who noticed Mia had something in her hand. As Ava got her adjusted, she realized exactly what it was; a ring. She took it from her fingers and looked at Opie. "What is this?" He didn't say anything, but instead grabbed her face and kissed her again before whispering in her ear how much he loved her. "I wanted our engagement to be official, so I had Gemma pick me up a ring while I was on the inside," He explained.

"Well, don't just stand there. Put it on me," she said giving him the ring before he slipped it on her finger and kissed her again. They both had the biggest smiles on their faces as they turned to walk inside the clubhouse for the party, but not before Opie announced to everyone that they were getting married while holding up Ava's hand with her ring on it. Cheers erupted as the welcome home party began.