Chapter 9

" Sana.."

Sana was just getting out of the car when she heard her name being called. So she tries to find who was the owner of the voice. She's looking around and see Jihyo and Jeongyeon walking towards her.

"Hei guys " She greets them. Sana feels it's unsual for her to meet her friends in the morning.

Eventhough, she and Jeongyeon are in the same major, they have a different class schedule. Jeongyeon has to take part in basketball tournament this year so he's only taking a few courses this semester.

And they don't have the same morning class. But she realized something when she saw Jihyo.

" Why are you here? Last time i check you're not in the bussiness major" she asked Jihyo in curiousity

" I want to.
meet your student president. We've something to discuss. Since i don't have a morning class, so i thought why not now"

" But Mina said, she has a practicum class thismorning. She told me to hurry while i was having a breakfast " Sana frowned, she thought why Mina lied to her. But Jihyo immediately clarified her suspicious.

" Oh.. I didn't take thay course. My value is not enough to take it. After all, that course is for the next semester. Somehow your sister manage to take it. Her value must be very high on the last semester"

" Your sister seems eager to graduate quickly, huh?" Jeongyeon add in.

Sana just replied him with nodded ans reluctant smile. Them she signaled them to walked in

" Sana.. I saw that you still can't bring you car?" Jeongyeon ask her again as they walking side by side.

" Yes.. My dad hasn't allowed" She uttered that while busy waving to a few students who lassed by them. Jeongyeon and Jihyo were used to seeing like this. They knowb that Sana's popularity in not a joke.

" So.. You have to go with your sister all the time?"

" I have a family driver too but I prefer Mina over him. I don"t want to be seen coming and being picked up by an old man" Sana stopped as they arribed in front of her locker.

She saw that her friends rolled their eyes jearing her say that " Don't het me wrong okay.. He's not too old. Even quite handsome of his age. But still it feels weird to me" She groans in disgust while her friends laughing at her.

" Btw Sana.. Did your sister really a quite and cold person?"

" Huh?" Sana mumbled as she doesn't really undeestand what Jihyo mean

" Mina.. I always try to approach her. Invite her to chat whem we are in the same class, even I have invited her many times to have lunch with us. But she always refuses. It's better if she just refuses but she ignores me as if i'm a germ" Jihyo sighed with a frown

" Maybe she's bothered by your loud voice. We all know how annoying it is.. Ouch !! No need to be violent, woman!" Jeongyeon hissed while rubbed his hand which was hit by Jihyo. And Jihyo gave him a piercing glare.

They both look likes ready to fight each other.

Sana who saw that tried to intervene by standing in the middle of them " behave guys.." Sana.smiled very brightly atbthem while looking at each one of them " and Jihyo.. Just dont mind my sister" Sana looked at Jihyo before she tuenned back in front of her locker. She opened it and proceed tontake her things.

" Okay then.. I need to go now " Jihyo wlaked away after saybhe goodbye to Sana and Jeongyeon.

" She didn't even say sorry to me " jeongyeon complained.