Epilog

" Mommy... "

A cute little boy ran with his small footsteps towards Mina as soon as he saw her enter the living room.

" Oopss... Don't run baby " Mina lifted him in her arms and kissed his fluffy cheek.

" I miss you, mommy. I've been waiting for you "

" Oh yeah? Mommy miss you too " said Mina as she continued to kiss him on the cheek and on the tip of his nose.. The little boy giggled as she did that.

" C'mon Mommy. Let's go to my room. I can't wait to show you my doodling. Daddy Chaeng has taught me how to draw "

" No ! You should sleep now. It's past your bed time. Your papa will scold you if he knows you missed your bed time "

Aunty Haejin came in with a tired face. Mina can senses that she must be so tired of taking care of this little boy who is currently very active. And the little boy was seen sulking and curled up on Mina's neck. He hugged Mina as if he didn't want to let her go.

" Oh... Don't give me that attitude, you little monster. You reasoned to delay your sleep because you wanted to wait for your mommy to come. Now she has come, so you have no more excuses "

" But I still miss her, granny "

" You can spend moretimes with your mommy tommorow. She won't leave again, right Mina? "

" Yes aunty. But it's okay. I'll take him to sleep. You can rest now "

Mina smiled at aunty Haejin while rubbing the back of the little boy in her arms.

" Mina, you just landed from Japan. You must be very tired too. look at you now " aunty Haejin eyeing Mina from her head to her toe and back to her head again, " You haven't been here in along time and you're getting skinnier. And besides, you shouldn't spoil Riley too much "

" I'm not that tired, aunty. I may be a little thin, but I'm healthy. My days as a resident were consuming my time alot. So, I apologize if I can only go back here now. And I also really miss this cute little boy. So let me take him to his room and make him sleep "

" Oh yeah.. I've heard that. Now you're officially a surgeon. Congratulation Mina. I'm very proud of you " Aunty Haejin launched herself to Mina and hugged her as an expression of her joy.

" Thank you, aunty "

" Granny, you squeeze me ! " protested Riley by moving snaking in the middle of Haejin's aunt and Mina hugged. They both laughed at his funny antics.

" Alright then. You can take him to his room. I will help your uncle to carry your luggage to your room, Mina "

Mina smiled brightly at her, " Thank you, aunty " then walked with Riley to his room.

//

Mina only know now, how exhausting it was to babysitting Riley. No wonder aunt Haejin looks tired. It took more than 1 hours for this little boy to feel sleepy. As soon as they reached his room, he immediately showed Mina his doodles. He told her all the meaning of its.

Boring with it, Riley invites her to play with his robot toys. He kept talking about how he played with it, how the playground and his friends were there and more. Seeing this very cheerful and talkactive nature, makes Mina think that her sister really passed her character onto her child. While Tzuyu passed his face on him.

Yes, Riley or Chou Riley is the son of Sana and Tzuyu. They have been married for almost 4 years and have a 3 year old son. And Mina as the godmother of their son.

Mina is very happy to see her sister now. Sana has an incredible and happy family. She is also now the CEO of the EO company that she started with Nayeon and Momo. Tzuyu himself is now working with Chaeyoung and Dahyun at Chaeyoung's father's company.