Chapter 31

This morning, Sana woke up in a bad mood. Because last night's dinner with Tzuyu ended badly. Tzuyu didn't talk to her on the way back home. He didn't even kiss her goodbye when he left. It's all because of her stupid act of wanting to run a payback time mission. She wanted to make Tzuyu jealous, because he made her jealous at dr.Kwon party.

Actually, she hadn't planned to do that at all. But the opportunity came at their dinner last night. The cheff who works at the restaurant that Tzuyu choses turns out to be one of her admirers. She knew him back in Japan.

Sana saw the look of displeasure on Tzuyu's face when the cheff took a long time to shake her hand. She though, it would be more fun if she could make Tzuyu jealous. That's why she chatted a bit longer with the cheff and the cheff also briefly hugged her as his goodbye before he back to his kitchen.

Now.. How am I supposed to make up with him?
He hasn't replied to any of my messages.
Urrggg.. Chou Tzuyu ! Even after being my boyfriend you can still be able to make me frustate.

As Sana's mind was a messed like this, she decided to go to swim. Maybe by being in and playing with the water, her mind can be clearer. And she can know what to do to make Tzuyu not angry with her anymore.

Besides, Sana can asked Mina to go swim with her. They haven't played and have fun together in along time. She knew that every morning on a day off, Mina would usually sit in the poolside lounge to relax.

Just as Sana had expected, She did find Mina sitting in the lounge, spacing out while holding a jacket which Sana knew exactly wasn't hers.

" Hei Mina.. whose jacket is that? " asked Sana as she sat next to Mina.

" Oh my Gosh.. You startled me " Mina looked up as she put her hand on her chest, " This is Chaeyoung's. He lent it to me when I was drenched in the rain that time "

" Why are you holding it tightly while spacing out? "

" I wanted to wash it first before I returned it. It turns out that aunty Haejin and uncle Minho have gone to Jeju. So i guess, i should wash it my self " Mina said as she put the jacket she was holding on the table in front of her. She didn't realized that she was holding it tightly before Sana told that to her.

Ever since Chaeyoung had told her the truth about his feelings for her last night, her mind was filled with images of him. Somehow, part of her heart seemed to soar in the air with joy while the other part of it felt fear. She was afraid of getting hurt again.

and Sana thought, it's very rare for Mina to not focus on her question, " That's not the answer to my question" then in a split of second after she said that, something about what Tzuyu said about Mina last night crossed her mind.

She raised her eyebrows with a grin, " So.. How was your date last night? "

Mina stiffened when she heard Sana's question then quickly denied, " I'm not on a date, last night "

Sana leaned forward to Mina with her eyes narrowed into slits, " Oh.. yeah?"

Mina could only gulp nervously, "Yeah.. We're just watched the musical, after that Chaeyoung brought me to the japanesse restaurant to eat "

" That's called a date, Mina " Sana bursted onto laughing as she found it that Mina was so innocent when it come to the date things.

Mina can only frown and be embarrassed " Can you stop laughing, please? "

Sana stopped laughing as she saw a pleading look on Mina's eyes, " Okay sorry.. But did you have fun last night? "

" Yes.. I had fun last night "