Chapter 42

" Mina..would you like some water? " Chaeyoung asked as soon as they stepped into his apartement.

Mina shook her head, " No.. Thanks "

Her voice was a little shaky and Chaeyoung was amused to observe how nervous she was. On the other hand, it was struck him that Mina was after all, new to this. New to being with a man, all alone with him in his apartement at night. He couldn't help but wonder what Mina thinking in that pretty little head of hers. Was she thinking about going all the way again?.

" Mina, relax " said Chaeyoung, caressing her pinkish cheeks as he guided her to the couch, " There is no need to be nervous "

" I'm not "

Chaeyoung almost laughed. He thought, did Mina have any idea how nervous she looked?

" Love, your voice is shaky and you're bite your lips. You're nervous "

" No.. I'm not " Mina looked determined to refute the fact to very end so Chaeyoung decided to back off her for a bit.

" Alright, okay. You're not. I got it " Chaeyoung ran his hands up and down on her arms and allowed himself a tiny smile when Mina shivered from his touch.

Was she aware of what he was doing? She ought to be right?

Chaeyoung arms were around Mina, wrapping her in his embrace and their faces were side by side. Barely an inch apart. Hence, all it took was for her to face him and their lips would meet.

" Mina..." He called in a whisper.

Mina turned to look at him and there they were. Her luscious lips, so red and kissable. That was more than Chaeyoung could take and his restraint melted. He kissed her gently. Pulling her onto his lap as her arms locked around his neck. And for the next few minutes, that was all they did. Locking and parting. Locking and  parting.

Chaeyoung's lips made their way to Mina's neck where they explored freely, pausing at spots that made Mina moan and squirm. She was so sexy. Every part of her appealed to his senses. Every sound she made sent his heart into a chaotic thumping mess.

Subconciously, Chaeyoung stood up with Mina in his arms. It was a wonderful feeling to have her so close to him and his mind was screaming for more closer.

Mina... You'll be mine tonight.

Chaeyoung walked to his bedroom and put Mina on his bed before climbing on to lie down beside her. He propped himself on one arm and caressed her cheek with the other.

" Mina, you're so perfect. How are you so perfect? "

Mina blushed and shook her head, " I'm not perfect. I'm lacking in many ways. Sometimes, I really wonder what you see in me "

" Don't say that. I don't want to hear you dissing yourself again. And if you ask me what I think, I'd say you're pretty darn perfect "

Chaeyoung leaned over and kissed Mina again. This time, more aggressively than before. His hand traveled down her body from her cheek to her neck to her bossom and stayed. He could feel how she tensed up but she didn't pull away. Instead, Mina attacked his lips with even more vigour and fire.

Chaeyoung felt Mina's hands tugging at his shirt, pulling it out of his pants, searching for its button. He stopped her and she tried to continue but then Chaeyoung said " I'll take it off "

Mina eyes widened and cheeks flushed as he sat up and removed his shirt, revealing a toned body. Then Chaeyoung helped her to sat up, unzip her dress zipper and pulled it down. Mina lifted her butt to allow the dress to be taken off. But she seemed to feel shy afterwards. All the signs were there. She lifted her hand as though to cover herself but lowered them again, clasping them on her lap instead. She also avoided Chaeyoung's gaze, choosing to look down at her hands.