Chapter 17

Nayeon's house was already full of people when they arrived. although it wasn't as crowded as at Sana's party. As Mina said, she only wore a simple clothes tonight. she wore a knee-length sleeveless blue satin dress an a sweater to cover her exposed shouders. Meanwhile, Sana wore a light brown sheath dress.

When they entered, they were greeted by Nayeon and escorted to meet Sana's other friends. Mina could feel that Chaeyoung couldn't take his eyes off of her from the moment she entered until now. She refused to return the gaz by lowering her head.

Jihyo is the first one to greeted her " Hi.. Mina. You look good "

Mina raised her ead to looka at Jihyo and said " Thanks Jihyo " before lowering her head again. Her heart started beating fast again and she knew it was because of Chaeyoung was right next to her. She can smell his masculine scent.

" Jihyo.. Let's go over there. jeongyeon and i want to introduce you to the student President at Jeondo university. he always ask me to introduce him to you, right Jeong? " Nayeon tried to divert Jihyo attention and it seems that she succeeded i doig so because jihyo now looks so shy while saying " Really? Okay then.. Sorry Mina, i'll go first " the three of them then walked away.

After they left, Sana talked with the others while Mina was silent. Chaeyoung then offered her a drink.

She wanted to reject it at first, but wen she saw chaeyoung smiling with eyes that had always been her weakness, how could she refuse. and just as she was about to pick it up, Tzuyu called her

" Mina.. can i talk to you for a second? " after that Tzuyu truned to look at Sana " I'm sorry Sana. I want to borrow your sister, may I? "

" Of course " Sana answered him with a force smile. She saw that Tzuyu and Mina walking away and then stopped not too far from them. Her heart ached to see the two of them but somehow she felt that there was something strange about Tzuyu. She can felt that Tzuyu is nervous tonight.

" Sana, you have to keep Tzuyu away from Mina "

Sana turned to Chaeyoung " How am I supposed to do that? "

" I dont know. Use your skill of seducing or whatever, maybe? " Chaeyoung looked stress. He had almost succeeded in giving the drink he had prepared for Mina before Tzuyu make it failed.

Sana saw the drink that Chaeyoung was holding. She thought,Mina won't get drunk with just a light cocktail like that. But then something flash in her mind..

" Chaeyoung, what did you put in that drink? " Sana looked at Chaeyoung while narrowed her eyes in suspiciously. She knew Chaeyoung must have put something in that drink.

" Relax.. I just put a little drug in this. You said Mina wouldn't want to drink more than 1 glass. So it's the best way to get her drunk just by drinking a little " he answered her while avoided her eyes.

Sanaa freak out to hear that " What?! Momo did you know about this? " as she glared at Momo that it made her tremble.

" I don't know what kind of drug he put in there, Sana. But i do know he put it just a little "

Chaeyoung quickly butt in as  he don't want to Sana change her mind to help them carry on the plan " See.. Just calm down okay. She will enjoy it. Besides, the effect of this drug won't last long. Tomorrow morning she will be fine. I even used too if you don't believe me "

" You're insane Chaeyoung. I... "

" Sssttt.. Act normal guys. They're coming back here "

Sana didn't have timebto finished her word when Dahyun interrupted her. And indeed after a while Tzuyu and Mina were near her again. She forced a smile again when facing them.