Chapter 28

" Sana.. "

" Honey, why are you mad? "

" SANA!! "

It seemed that Tzuyu call didn't make Sana turns her body, instead she abruptly run away to her room as soon as they got to the main door of her house.

" Sorry Chae.. I don't think I can go home yet. You can wait for me in the car or wherever " Tzuyu half shouted before he ran after Sana.

It's leave Mina and Chaeyoung. Standing and watching Tzuyu ran if his life depends on it, clueless about what just happened. But immediately turning awkwardly when they realized that it just the two of them now.

Along the way home, apart from being embarassed, Chaeyoung was also cursing himself about how he almost ruined his opportunity.

AC : What were you thinking?You almost lost control again,Chaeyoung.
DC : But he didn't do anything.
AC : You're supposed to prove her that you're worthy to be trust again. Not to prove that you can't stand your hormones.
DC : But Mina also respond to him She didn't move away when Chaeyoung get closer to her, right?
AC : Don't be delusional.
DC : It's true. Mina even tilted her head.
AC : Have you forgotten what happened in the lounge of her house? She was freak out after you kissed her. FREAK OUT Chaeyoung !!

" So.. do you want to wait in the car or here, Chaeyoung? "

" At the lounge "

" Huh? "

" Huh? "

Then Chaeyoung realized, he slipt on his tongue. He's to focus on debating himself on his mind to extent that he didn't hear clearly what Mina's question was.

" I'm sorry, but what did you just? " asked Chaeyoung while rubbing his nape.

Mina smiled, " I said, where do you want to wait? here or in the car? but if you want to be at the lounge, that's fine. let me accompany you " as she turned around and walked towards her lounge.

Oh My God.. She's smiling.. She's smiling to me.. Chaeyoung shouted in joy inside his mind.

Oh my poor heart..

Wait ! No.. No.. I can't be alone with Mina. AT THE LOUNGE !

" Mina.. Mina.. " Chaeyoung ran a little to chase Mina. He didn't want to repeat his mistake. For now, he was gratefull enough that Mina started smiling at him.

Mina stopped and turned to him " Yes? "

" You dont need to accompany me. You need to rest. You must be very tired. I can wait for Tzuyu alone "

" I'm fine. Think of it as my return because you accompanied me at the party earlier "

" Oh Okay "

At the lounge, Chaeyoung didn't dare to sit close to Mina. He chose to sit in the 2nd seat next to her. He left an empty seat between them. And the situation between the was the same as on the hotel balcony earlier, quiet.

Mina just sat quietly, staring at the pool and Chaeyoung sat tense,not knowing what to say.

After a while, Chaeyoung glanced at his watch. He couldn't believe what he saw. He had been sitting in this situation for almost an hour. Almost an freaking hour. This is the longest time in his life that he had spent just for sitting and doing nothing.

C'mon Chaeyoung, you have to talk. Don't be a chicken.

Oh wait... a chicken !

" Hhmm.. Mina, can I ask you a question? "