Chapter 22

Mina is freeze. She stopped her pace as her legs seemed like to glued to the floor when she saw Chaeyoung walked toward her. For a second, she lock her eyes with Chaeyoung's before she turned down her gaze.

Tzuyu noticed that has stop walking, he looks to the way where is Mina looking and immediately stood up in front of her when he saw Chaeyoung approaching them.

" Back off, Chaeyoung ! "

" Tzuyu, I just want to talk to Mina for a minutes. I didn't mean to harm her "

" You have no right to talk to her ever again. So leave ! "

" Please Tzuyu, just for a second " Chaeyoung cupped his hand on his chest. Pleading to Tzuyu.

Mina has to gathering all of her courage to lift her head up eventhough her hands shaking " It's okay Tzuyu "

Tzuyu turned to her and step a side when he saw a convincing look on her eyes but brought back his eyes on Chaeyoung and gave him a very sharp look.
Chaeyoung gulps when he know he was being watched by  Tzuyu " Mina.. I'm s.. " he didn't have a chance to finish his words when Mina cut him off.

" If you want to apologize to me.. then I forgive you. But please, don't come near me anymore. That's all I ask from you " Mina avoided his gaze. She would definitely not to be able to say those words if she looked into his eyes.

After everything that Chaeyoung did to her, she still can't hate him. But she also knew for sure that it would be better if Chaeyoung didn't get to near her.

Chaeyoung wants to say something more but decides to cancel it because he didn't want to put too much pressure on Mina. He thinks, for now he's quite grateful that Mina has forgiven him and will try to talk to Mina again at another time.

" Okay Mina. Thank you for forgiving me " he said as he stepped a side to let Mina pass.

Mina walked pass him without even looking at him with Tzuyu trailing behind her.

Tzuyu even snorted at him before he chased after Mina.

I wish.. I can be you Tzuyu. Can be free to be close to Mina.

//

It's break time, Chaeyoung stands while leaning his back against the park railing. He is looking at Mina from a far who is sitting on one of the benches in their campus park.

You still look very beautiful even from a far like this, Mina.

How can i hurt a goddes like you.

I'm really stupid.

" What are you doing here, Chae? "

His trance got interrupted by Dahyun who just came out of nowhere.

" Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? why don't you be with Momo during break time like this? " Chaeyoung asked him back as his eyes never leaves Mina.

" She's practicing for the festival and what are you looking at? " Dahyun looked at where Cheyoung was looking. Because he was curious about what made his bestfriend not to looked at him.

Dahyun realized what Chaeyoung was looking at " Oh.. I see. You have messed up pretty bad, buddy" he said he stood up leaning next to Chaeyoung.

" You don't want to hit me too? "

" Naah.. I'm not a fan of violence. Wait, did you just said 'too'? who hit you? "

" Tzuyu and Nayeon "

Dahyun laughed at Chaeyoung's answer.

" Wow.. I thought, Tzuyu was just giving you a silent treatment a killing stare. But i'm sure you deserve that, Chae "