Chapter 34

Time flew by and before anyone knew it, halloween had come. The three couples gathered at the amusement park  as agreed upon. Due to Chaeyoung's inability to keep his mouth shut, Tzuyu and Sana had to tag along the Dahmo couple for joining tonight. Actually, 2yeon and Jihyo were also whining to come along. But they had to cancel it one day before due to an urgent need.

And to their surprise, it turned out that the night they chose to take Mina to the amusement park is halloween night. They had no clue about this at all. The amusement park has a halloween theme for tonight. The open walkway had been meticulously decorated with horror themed decorations and each zone had its own theme.

" Guys.. Can we come here in another day? This place is scary now. " Momo shivered. She felt spooked.

" Shouldn't Mina be the one to decide? We're here because she wants to. And you're the one who insisted to tag along "

" But I didn't know that we actually went here on halloween night, Sana. And Mina would agree with me, right Mina? "

Everyone turned their heads towards Mina. From the look on her face, it can be seen that Mina doesn't agree with Momo. She was too fascinated by the decorations to not even hear Momo. Chaeyoung must tightened his grip on her hand to take her attention back. She looked at him with brightly smile.

" What is it Chaengi ? " asked Mina.

" Are you want to come in here now? Don't you feel scared? "

" Yes.. I want to. I do feel a little scared. But I'm also excited. Are you?"

To be honest, Chaeyoung felt the same as Momo. This theme of the amusement park tonight getting his nerves on creep. But of course he wouldn't admit it. Not when he looked at Mina and saw her eyes full of excitement. He had to put aside his fear.

" Of course I'm not. And you don't have to scared too, I'm here. I will protect you if something scares you"
Chaeyoung grinned as he wrapped his hand around Mina's waist. Making Sana to glare and snorted at him. Chaeyoung quickly let go of his hand on Mina's waist and brought her hand to wrap around his arm.

" But I'm scared.. " Momo stil terrifying.

" Don't be scared babe.. I'm here " Dahyun hold Momo in calm and steady voice.

" Alright.. Let's go ! " Tzuyu said as he grab Sana's hand and escorted her to walk in. While the other couples followed them from behind.

The gates of the atraction opened and the couples entered together via the VIP entrance with the guide assigned to them. As Mina request, Tzuyu bought them VIP ticket along with the guide.

And unexpectedly, only a few steps they entered, Chaeyoung was already clinging onto Mina's arm as though his life depended on it. Tzuyu would have laughed at his bestfriend if not for the fear that was seeping into his veins slowly but surely as they walked towards the first horor zone.

Eerie tunes and random scream were amplified throughout the park, making the park's visitor feel as though they were right in the middle of horror movie. There are some actors donning horrifying make up and costumes were station all along the walkway.

Momo was the first one to scream followed by Chaeyoung. A bloody doll had walked up towards them and stuck its face in them. Tzuyu can saw that Dahyun had to cover his ears due to Momo's scream right in his ear. Meanwhile Chaeyoung hid his face on Mina's back as he continuing to hug her tightly.

For the first time, Tzuyu saw Mina burst out of laughing. And it's all because of Chaeyoung's cute-scared-expression. What Chaeyoung said before entering the park was in stark contrast to reality. Mina was the one who protecting him, not the other way around.