chapter 4

Mina woke up with a heavy head. She wanted so bady to close his eyes and go back to sleep. But it seems her brain has its own alarm in the morning. Her brain will refuse to go back to sleep no matter how sleepy she feels.

She turned her body to the side of the bed. Stretched out her hand to reach for her phone on the bed side table. She sees a good morning message from her mother. It's her mother habits. She always greets her daughters first in the morning. Either in person or by message when her daughter isn't home.

And Mina knows that if her mother doesn't get a reply until lunch time, she will flood her phone with hundreds of calls. Mina doesn't want that to happen. She immediately replies her mom's message.

Yesterday, after arrived home. Aunty Haejin greeted her warmly and immediately sent her for dinner. Uncle Minho didn't lie when he said that auntie had cooked all her favorite dishes, and they were really delicious. After dinner, aunty then escorted her to her room and helped her organized her wardrobe while she showered.

After done bathing,aunt Haejin then excused herself. She said that she want to let Mina rest. Mina called her parents,telling them that she arrived safely.

Mina decided to wait for Sana to come home. She felt, she had to meet her sister first. But until midnight, Sana hasn't come home yet. She tried to call her but her call diverted to voicemail. The last time she saw the time was indicating that it was 2 a.m. After that,sleepiness took over her.

And now, the time shown on her phone is 7  a.m. That's mean, She only sleep for 5 hours. That explain why her head is heavy when she woke up,thought. She never sleep until late at night.

She decided to get out from the bed and take a shower. Suddenly,her phone rang indicating a new message.

It's her mother again. Sending message of encouragement and reminding her to prepare all the needs for her first day of college tomorrow.

That's right...tomorrow is my first day of studying here. She mumbled to herself.

I don't know my schedule yet, I also don't know where the administration office is. And i don't even know where my campus is.

She couldn't help it but feels anxious thinking about it all.

Or maybe i can just ask Sana to take me there and give me a tour around campus?

But what if she refuses?

Mina arguing with herself

I guess, I should give it a try first.

I'll talk to her while eating breakfast. Hopefully she's a wake now.

Then she walked to her bathroom in a hurry.

//

From upstair, Mina can see aunt Haejin is arranging fruit in the fridge. She approach her and greet her

"Good morning, aunty"

"Good morning Mina. I didn't expect you to wake up so early. It's sunday,after all. So i haven't prepared you breakfast yet" Aunty haejin said as she turned her body at Mina "what do you want for breakfast? Pancakes or something else?"

"I'm used to getting up early, aunty. And Pancakes sounds good " Mina smiled to her

"Okay..i'll prepare it now. You can sit here while waiting for me" she gestured to Mina to sit at the dining table.

Mina then sat on the chair faxingbthe kitchen. And when auntie was about to walk intonthe kitchen, she asked her "aunty..have you seen Sana?"

"No...i haven't seen her. Maybe she's still sleeping. Your uncle said he opened the gate when Sana came home. It was already 3 a.m. Do you want me to wake her up?"