Chapter 30

Sana stood in front of Chaeyoung and Mina with an evil sister mode on and a sharp look at Chaeyoung. While Tzuyu was standing next to her with an unbothered expression.

" I want Mina to come home in one-piece, no scratching, no having a fever, not being involved in a drama between you and your girlfriends bitch... "

" I don't have an ex-girlfriend...  "

" I don't care.. The most important thing is Chaeyoung, No crying ! Do you understand? "

" Yes.. I understand " Chaeyoung looked down, he felt that Sana could be so scary.

" You sound like a mother, honey. although... "

" YAH !! Could you spare me from your victims of savage mode, Tzuyu? I'm your girlfriend ! "

" I'm not finished yet. You sound like a mother, although I don't mind if you being the mother of my children. " Tzuyu said while hugging Sana's waist and kissing the tip of her nose.

Did Tzuyu really say that? Since when Tzuyu can be that cheesy? Chaeyoung thought to himself.

Uurrgghh why do I always have to watch their lovey dovey moments.. Mina also thinks to herself.

While Sana's face blushed hearing what Tzuyu had said, then quickly turned into the evil sister again as she saw the awkward expression on Chaeyoung and Mina's faces.

" I'm just trying to be a good sister, Tzuyu. And you Chaeyoung... " Sana didn't get a chance to finish her words as Mina hugged her suddenly.

" You're a good sister to me.. And I'm very grateful to have you as my sister "

Sana hugged her and saying " I Love you,Mina. I just don't want to repeat my mistake again. Or how about me and Tzuyu come with you to watch that musical? "

Mina released herself from the hug and looked at Sana through her eyes, " Sana.. please. I love you too, but I know you never enjoying the ballet musical. Besides, you already have dinner plans with Tzuyu, right? "

Sana couldn't help it but feel worry. She still can't trust Chaeyoung completely. However, she knows that Mina really wants to watch that ballet musical. So she has no choice but to let her go with Chaeyoung.

" Alright.. "

Mina smiled, " Thank you.. can i go now? "

" Okay.. but Chaeyoung... "

" Bye Sana.. Bye Tzuyu.. C'mon Chaeyoung" Mina didn't let Sana continue as she grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and left with him.

Sana just stunned. And after Mina no longer in her sight, she turned her body to facing Tzuyu " Did you see that? "

Tzuyu looks at her in confused " See what?"

" Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's hand "

" So what?? "

" It means, she can touch Chaeyoung without panicking "

Tzuyu just realized, he knows that Mina is still traumatized to touching or being touched by someone else other than Sana. Like this morning, she flinched and almost freaked out as he accidentally nudge her when he wanted to pass the bottle of ketchup to her at breaksfast. Luckily Sana quickly hugged her so she could calm down immediately.

" Well.. I guees, Chaeyoung can be a cure for Mina's trauma. Isn't the most effective way to heal a trauma is face the cause of the trauma itself? "

" I don't know Tzuyu.. I can trust Chaeyoung yet, again "

" Just give him one more chance, Sana. And if he messed up again this time, I'll help you to kill him. How is that so? "

Sana smiling hearing it, Tzuyu always be able to reassure her.