L.O.D.R.S.V.P.

At the bottom of the Atlantic ocean, we see that we're in the sunken city of Atlantis. At Atlantis Museum of Art, King sat on the stair leading to the closed entrance with a brochure that I don't know how is perfectly fine. An Atlantean guard approaches him.

Guard: Can I help you?

King: Oh, Hi, there. Where did you come from? I'm just waiting for the museum to open. Just a normal shark doing normal shark things. Don't... Don't worry about me.

The alarm goes off as Harley and (Y/N) swim out from the museum, the former carrying a chest full of Atlantean jewels.

Harley: We got 'em! It's go time.

Guard: (as he and King go after them) Halt! Thieves.

Aquaman appears in front of them.

Guard: Aquaman?

Aquaman: Yes, noble guard. It is I, The Aquaman, protector of the deep blue and all its inhabitants.

(yeah, I think you already know who it is)

Guards: It is an honor.

Clayface: I will apprehend these air breathers. You give chase to their co-conspirators.

Guard: Yes, my liege.

As they swim away Clayface joins the other three, he then transforms into his normal form.

~Timeskip~

On top on a boat Psycho is enjoying a coconut, as the other's jump from the water into the boat.

Harley: (giving the chest to Clayface) All right, let's get outta here-

Clayface: (hit by the real Aquaman's trident) Ow!

Aquaman: I spoil your little party? Ha-ha! It is I, Aquaman, son of Atlan, heir to the throne of Atlantis. (now I'm starting to think they're brothers; Harley scoffs, while (Y/N) yawns) I must say, King Shark, your mother would be most displeased to find you in this plebeian company.

King: (angrily) You're not my dad!

Aquaman: That is contrary to what she said. Ah-ha-hoy!

He high-fives a dolphin.

(Y/N): (grossed out) Did you just admit you fucked a shark just 'cause you can't get a girl, who can support your tuna smellin' ass.

Harley: Where's the bleach, I can't get that mental picture out of my eyes.

Aquaman: (annoyed) Let us now dispense with the levity. I am going to need the Atlantean jewels with which you absconded.

Clayface: Bravo! What magnificent word choice. (giving him the chest) You are truly the Shakespeare of the sea.

Aquaman: I prefer to think of myself as the Dickens of the Deep. Hey.

Harley: Deep Dickens. Let's wrap up this episode of Frasier so we can get back to getting the hell out of here.

The dolphin communicates with Aquaman.

Aquaman: She certainly is that.

Harley: What did that dolphin say about me? 

She looks at King.

King: Oh, I don't speak dolphin. I know a little porpoise, but-

(Y/N) shoots a flair, which interrupt him.

Aquaman: What villainous reject have you deigned to summon?

A warning shot almost destroys the dolphine, who goes underwater while Ivy comes out of it using kelp.