A Seat at the Table

The Legion of Doom symbol appears on a VHS like screen. It soon transitions to Lex reading a file.

Lex: (looking at the viewers) Oh, hey. I didn't see you there. I'm Lex Luthor, and I'm here to tell you a little bit about the Legion of Doom. (showing every villain in the company) The L.O.D. is a supportive community of elite supervillains dedicated to making the world a worse place. (showing evil deeds they've done) We've been behind some of the most evil plots of the 21st century. (appearing next to Black Manta) Hey, Black Manta. (Black Manta whispers something in his ear) What's that? They're waiting for the new recruits right next door? (pointing at the viewers) Looks like you better get in there. And make sure you bad guys bring a good attitude. (in the background Psycho says something to Black Manta, before the latter grabs him and throws him towards the wall.

After the work welcoming video.

King: (to Psycho) Hey, that's you!

Clayface: What did you say to Black Manta to elicit such rage?

Psycho: Nothing racist.

Harley: Guys, pull it together. We are about to join...

Lex: (from the open door) The Legion of Doom. (they walk over to see every member on the other side) Welcome home, Harley.

~Timeskip~

Lex appears on a pedestal with Bane behind him.

Lex: And that's all the time we have. (Bane groans) Oh, and my apologies to Bane who wanted to do some magic.

Bane: It was going to be a spectacle.

Joker: (stepping onto the pedestal) I'd like to say something.

Harley: (quietly) Oh, my God!

Joker: When I heard we were letting in Harley Quinn, I thought... (he laughs) No one deserves this opportunity more than she does.

Harley: Oh this guy.

Psycho: I'm sorry. But didn't he try to kill you multiple times?

Joker: I know, I know. I tried to kill you multiple times, but frankly, Harley, now you're the one killing it.

Harley: Wow...

King: Oh, I've seen this before. It's just like the time my ex, Sandra, called me up after I lost 20 pounds. Where were you when I was still 2,750, Sandra? Where were you? I needed love then.

Clayface: Promise us you will not make us the Jen Aniston to your Bradley Pitt's feverish pursuit of co-star Ann-halina Yo-lee.

Psycho: Wow, that's a lot to unpack.

Harley: Guys, guys, come on! Give me a little credit here. Joker saying a few nice things about me ain't gonna make me see him any different, okay?

(yeah, like all the other times he's said one good thing about you)

Bane: (to Harley) Pick a card.

Harley: (picking a card) When my mind's set, it is set. Hell, they blew out three electric shock machines at Arkham trying to get through to me. I am done giving that clown second chances.

(you mean forever chances? cause last time I remember you can only give one second chance)

Bane: Is your card the three of hearts?

Harley: No.

Bane: Fuck!

He walks away. As the crew leave, Harley stops and looks at Joker one last time, he smiles at her.