Lover's Quarrel

Ivy stands infront of Harley, 

Ivy: I am going to kill you.

Harley: (stepping back as Ivy steps towards her) What? I haven't even said the stuff yet that might piss you off. (using a whip, Ivy grabs Harley by the throat and throws her outside; running away as Ivy tries to stab her with thorns) Ivy!

Joker: (sitting down on the couch as Harley dodges a whip; sighing reminisently) violence was the hallmark of our relationship, too. Beth, you craving Thai or Italian?

Harley: (as she dodges) Hey! I don't know what I did! I'm sure it's somethin'. Let's just hash this out like adults.

Ivy summons the grass beneath Harley and sends her flying up, as she goes to impale her, Kite-Man grabs her.

Kite-Man: I gotcha! (as they fly away) So, missed you at the dress fitting.

Harley: Kite Man, what the fuck is happenin'? (noticing his hand on her breast; angrily) Also, hand.

Kite-Man: Uh... Oh, oh! Sorry. (as Parademons fly past them) Uh, turns out Dr. Psycho is now, like, all-powerful, and has my forever babe mind controlled.

Harley: (groans) Well, we won't need to worry about Psycho after I kill him.

Kite-Man: Oh, thank God! She's the love of my life, and the wedding is tomorrow.

Harley: The wedding's happening, okay? You didn't buy that tux for nothin'.

Kite-Man: I didn't buy it at all. It's a rental.

Kite-Man: Jesus, you are a grown man. Just buy it, you're gonna use it.

~Timeskip~

Evie is using her powers and pets to hold (Y/N) down to the ground, while Heather tries pry the scythe away from him.

Heather: I swear to great grandpa that if the fuckin' apocalypse starts I'll kill Psycho myself.

Evie: Why don't we get grandpa, or uncle Demon and Angel then?!

Heather: Yeah, let's go to L.A. while he still has the scythe in his hands.

Evie: What about uncle Nephilim? I'm sure he and Ra-

Heather: Isn't he currently waging a war against Trigon's army?

Evie: Oh, I know!

Heather: Who?

Evie: (taking a prayer pose) Great Gramp's most loyal soldier.

Heather: (annoyed) Not-

Suddenly time stops, (Y/N) is still struggling, a pair of wings collapse into into a robed man.

Heather: Hey uncle A.

Amenadiel: (caught off guard by their ability to contradict his power) Who are you? What is the-