Harley Quinn Highway

At what is now known as Scarecrow's facility, two goons wheel, Ivy through a hallway, she's slowly waking up.

Goon 1: Why don't you ever go to the commissary for lunch?

Goon 2: I know I'm not gonna like it.

Goon 1: But they change their menu every day. How could you possibly know you don't like it?

Goon 2: I don't like that style of food preparation.

Goon 1: What does that even mean? "Style of food preparation"?

Ivy notices one of the goon's zip I.D., as the goons unshackles her, she grabs onto the I.D. and zips it around the owners neck trying to choke him, she then grabs a nearby knife and sticks it into the other goon's eye. She finishes choking the goon before taking out the rope from the I.D. Two more goons arrive one goes to get his gun, but the other stops him.

Goon 3: Don't worry. Without any plants around, she's just another weak, helpless woman.

Ivy: Uh, who still has hands (she puts her hand up to show them then picks up and gun and headshots the both of them) and the goddamn Second Amendment. Obviously I support background checks and common sense gun laws.

As she walks out she looks around, she then runs from hallway to hallway trying to find the exit, she trips the alarm and two more goons find her.

Goon 5: There she is.

She shoots him in the head.

Goon 6: Hey you, stop!

She dodges a bullet and shoots him in the head. Another one appears after him.

Goon 7: Hey!

She kills him then runs out of bullets, she throws the gun away and as she walks to a door that says exit, she starts to feel weaker, when the door opens, Scarecrow and two other goons are there waiting for her. She's then surrounded by goons.

Ivy: Shit.

Two goons grab her.

Scarecrow: Trying to escape on surgery day. Don't worry. Insurance will cover it. Obviously that was a joke. Insurance would never pay for this. (he pulls out a syringe with a glowing purple substance) I think we can all agree they're the real villains, yeah?

Ivy: I would agree with th-

He grabs her and injects it into her neck, she then elbows both goons and tries to choke Scarecrow, but is too weak and passes out, as Scarecrow laughs.

~Timeskip~

From behind a rock on a mountain Harley looks at the facility through binoculars.

Harley: (sitting next to frank) Ugh, it's my fault she's in there. I can't even imagine what they're doing to her. You don't think it's, like, torture, right?

Frank: I don't think it's like torture. That's motherfuckin' torture right there.

Harley: (getting up and walking towards the entrance full of armed guards) Screw this. I'm gettin' her out.

Frank: That is a lot of big boys with guns, and you're one petite young woman with a bat. They aren't gonna come at you one at a time. That's not how that shit work!

Harley: Mmm, that's actually standard goon operating procedure.

An old man drives up to them walks out and over to them.

Old Man: Excuse me. I'm so dang lost and so-

One of the goons hits the alarm and they all shoot at the old man killing him.