Deviation

(okay so this is a different route I wanted to take for the episode, this is something I had in mind, but I wanted all of your opinion before I make it cannon in this book)

Landing inside all they can see are eyes and darkness.

Psycho: (while they start walking) Holy shit. The fear toxin has activated all of Ivy's biggest fears.

Three trees are walking over to them.

Tree: Hey, guys, over here. Wow, what a beautiful day to meet some new friends. I'm so lucky.

A wood chipper chops him into blood.

King: That was incredibly violent. I did not realize there was so much stuff inside of trees.

It then targets them.

Heather: It's comin' for us!

They start running.

Clayface: Somebody do something! (Psycho picks him up and throws him behind him, into the wood chipper, clogging and destroying it; reforming) Good thinking, old chum, knowing I would clog up its gears, but it wouldn't kill me.

Psycho: Yeah, that was, uh... That was definitely a thing I knew.

Harley: What the hell are we supposed to do now?

Frank: (appearing from a vine) Oh, does someone have a plot-driven question that needs a magical answer? Let me be of service. I wish I had that magical sound in the background, that... (*bling* the two vines that serve as his eyes appear) There it is!

Psycho: Can we stop with the Frank show and get on with it?

Frank: Hmm. Ivy's brain is warped by Scarecrow's fear toxin, which has activated all her biggest fears. To save her, you need to destroy the thing she fears most.

Heather: And how do we figure out what that is?

Psycho: Well, I guess it's not this monster wood chipper. (the wood chipper disappears) What the hell else could it be?

Frank: Do you not see the creepy ass mansion right there, huh? (opening a portal with his vines) 111 Creepy Ass Street.

(Y/N)'s the first one to walk over to the door and open it. Inside is young Ivy's she leans on a window.

Y. Ivy: I'm sorry.

Harley: Who is she talking to?

A bandaged hand appears on the window frame.

(Y/N): I remember this.

Harley: You what?

(Y/N): (still looking at the scene in front of him) Something ya should of known if ya paid attention to me instead of thinking the whole time abou- Y'know what I'm not even gonna.

Climbing up the window young (Y/N) appeared young Ivy helps him up, Heather gets the sudden urge to walk over, but (Y/N) stops her.

Y. (Y/N): It's okay, not your fault that none of my friends parents like me, plus you're the only person, who's really my friend.

Y. Ivy: What do you have there?

Young (Y/N) was about to show her what he had, but the door opens and he jumps out the window leaving a note and rose on the nearby nightstand.

Mr. Isley: (looking around) Pamela where you talking to someone?

Young Ivy: (standing in front of the nightstand) N-No. I was just thinking to myself, okay then, the cake is downstairs.

He closes the door. Ivy let out a sigh of relief, before turning around an reading the note.

Y. Ivy: "I know I would probably have a short visit since your parents hate me and all, but that doesn't mean you aren't my friend, so thank you for having me as a friend and sorry I'm wasn't able to be there for you"