The Final Joke

At the park, the group (with the exception of Heather, Evie, Nightwing and Starfire is mourning Ivy's untimely death. Etched on a nearby stone is:

Here Lies

Pamela Isley

Dear Friend

Ivy is laid down next to it, in her flowerbed.

King: Harley, uh, a few words?

Harley starts sniffling, she turn and cries into (Y/N) chest and hugs him, even though she thought he was going to just move away the opposite happened, (Y/N) hugs her and does circles around her back.

(Y/N): (whispering) There there, it's okay I'm here...

 Clayface: (to King) Let her grieve. I've prepared a little something. We have gathered today to pay respects to our beloved friend. Her death was not an empty sacrifice. And, of my friend, I will say just this. Of all the souls I have met on my journeys, hers was the most... human.

Psycho: Wow, that, uh... Wasn't awful.

Clayface: As apropos a speech now as when it was originally delivered by William Shatner's Captain James Tiberius Kirk in Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.

An excavator crane, plops out of Sy's wheel chair. He then digs out a hole for her body.

Sy: Mmm-hmm. All right.

 Kiteman: Goodbye, my dear fiancee.

Frank: Who's gonna water my roots? I don't trust any of these assholes.

Psycho: You'll be missed.

Psycho uses her powers to move Ivy into her grave, he then picks up the dirt and places it above her.

Frank: (noticing the etch) She's a doctor, damn it! Who chiseled this shit?

Psycho chiseled fixed it to:

Here Lies

Dr. Pamela Isley

Dear Friend

Harley kneels in front of the tomb, before standing up, screaming and going to run towards Joker's tower. But (Y/N) grabs her.

(Y/N): Nope, not like this.

Harley: What're ya... What are you doin'?

Clayface: He doesn't want you to follow Ivy to the grave.

Harley: So that's it? We're just supposed to sit here twiddling our thumbs?

(Y/N): Unless you got some kind of actual plan, I'm not going to lose you.

Harley: Yes. I got one.

He lets her go, but still has a hold of her hand.

King: Ooh, does it involve indiscriminate smashing of other people's property?

Harley: No. Aw! When no one believed in me, Ivy did. She always wanted me to get rid of this asshole, so that's what I'm gonna do.

Psycho: Still not a plan.

Harley: I'm workin' on one.

~Timeskip~

(Y/N) and Harley walk into the batcave, where Heather and Evie are playing with Ace Titus and Evie's plant pup, which she named Rover. Both kids run over and hug them.

(Y/N): Hey kids-

Heather: (tearing) We know what happened to her-

Evie sniffles.